napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post PCT BLOODWORK please help

cochino

Just got my post PCT Bloodwork done hope y'all can take a look at them and give me some feedback, thank you...
f68342eee377de02066d66d24d254cfd.jpg
357e562c1a1bcc7ddcd11ee411021def.jpg
657c1e8040b55ab48b62325cf1f0c426.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Both your LH and FSH are in the normal range, but much lower then they would ideally be.

What is your age? Your testosterone levels are not bad for someone in the 40s. For someone in their 20s, they would be considered on the low side.

Overall - it looks pretty good. Recovery after a steroid cycle just takes time. Even with a great PCT, recovery isn't going to occur over night.

I would re-do the blood work in 2-3 months and hopefully your LH, FSH and testosterone have all increased

Both your LH and FSH are in the normal range, but much lower then they would ideally be.

What is your age? Your testosterone levels are not bad for someone in the 40s. For someone in their 20s, they would be considered on the low side.

Overall - it looks pretty good. Recovery after a steroid cycle just takes time. Even with a great PCT, recovery isn't going to occur over night.

I would re-do the blood work in 2-3 months and hopefully your LH, FSH and testosterone have all increased
I'm 42 years young, lol.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom