napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post injection lumps/redness/swelling

algohot

Hi, need you help guys.
Im on my second cycle, and in the first 4 weeks, injecting was painless. Starting the 5th week, injections started to become painful, [ I inject 3 ml twice a week ] , 2 hours after the injection i start feeling a lump on my butt, as if all the juice is stuck between the skin and the muscle, second day, i start feeling dizzy and sick, and spend most of the day in bed.. 3rd day it swells up and turns purple and becomes painful.. it usually takes 6 to 7 days for it to get back to normal.

Im using mostly KEIFI products.

23 gauge needle, 5ml/cc , and i inject in the butt, i injected my first cycle and it was great, I never had any problems, and I am sure that i am pinning in the right spot.
And yes I am rotating sites, Right and left. same problems occurs in both sides.

What's the length of the needle and how much body fat do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Length of needle is the standard length, and honestly i have increased fat in my butt. Body fat percentage in my upper body is like 15-20% .. but I feel like my lower body has 25-30% body fat. Especially in the butt.

There is no standard length bro. With BF that high you'll need at least 1 1/2 bedded all the way up in your glute to hit the muscle. You really need to get your BF down before you run AAS. Higher BF leads to higher conversion rate. But you're already doing so that out the window. 1.5 inch glutes/ 1.5 quads/ 1 inch delts. You're going to need to change injection site for a bit and let that heal up. It's very important to get the oil in the muscle or you can give yourself a infection and you'll be wasting your gear.

I just checked the length, I dont really know where it says the exact length, but i measured the needle and its 4.5 - 5 cm

Can't be right. That almost 2 inches. It says on your package. 25ga x so so inches or cm. It's not good if you can't read the package of the needles you bought.

I got them from the pharmacy, i always used the same ones, even in my first cycle, and all the people i know use the same ones. How long are the needles that you suggest using?

Top Bottom