napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post cycle Ostarine

FrankTheTank1

Hello guys🤗
I have a question!
Just finised my Ostarine cycle 4 days ago and today in the gym I could still see my strenght going up.. Even the last 2 workouts I could see I had a lot energy and felt like I was still on the product. Would you guys say it's normal for the first week off?

Hello guys🤗
I have a question!
Just finised my Ostarine cycle 4 days ago and today in the gym I could still see my strenght going up.. Even the last 2 workouts I could see I had a lot energy and felt like I was still on the product. Would you guys say it's normal for the first week off?
I dont have an answer to your question brother. but I am currently taking ostarine oral from Olympus labs and I really dont notice a huge effect from It I was wondering where you got yours maybe mine is bunk or maybe its normal, what were the effects you noticed on cycle?

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

I dont have an answer to your question brother. but I am currently taking ostarine oral from Olympus labs and I really dont notice a huge effect from It I was wondering where you got yours maybe mine is bunk or maybe its normal, what were the effects you noticed on cycle?

bro, thats because its not real ostarine, like we have told you in several other threads now...

Hello guys珞
I have a question!

yes bro, that is one of the main reasons for having it in your pct... are you running a sarms bridge now that you have completed pct?

Mine was from superpeptides , very good stuff I can tell! I've gained 6 pounds during my cycle and right now during pct I can tell i'm still gaining!

bro, thats because its not real ostarine, like we have told you in several other threads now...
Yea but I've heard nothing but good things about the brand and all the other products I've gotten from the same source were the real deal so idk
yes bro, that is one of the main reasons for having it in your pct... are you running a sarms bridge now that you have completed pct?

Yea but I've heard nothing but good things about the brand and all the other products I've gotten from the same source were the real deal so idk

Where have you hard these great things, because I have heard the exact opposite. I get many PMs every day, and I've had a lot of people coming to me complaining about Olympus products. It's nothing I would trust or use in any way

Top Bottom