napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible gyno symptoms even with low e2??

tattooguy8

Have been on trt for About 6 months now and since the beginning, second week or so, Ill get some mild burning or tingling sometimes under the arms and outside of pec all the way down to the nipple area. Doesn't ever seem to be the nipple itself though. It's not constant. Seems to come and go. Never any pain to the touch even with pressure. No lumps that I can feel. At first I thought it was from being e2 sensitive as I get an elevated heart rate with any e2 near the 30's. Doctor prescribed anastrozol and it seemed to go away for a few weeks. After a while it came back a bit so I upped the ai a tad. Latest blood test showed e2 at 8, test at 900 and still having these mild symptoms. Current ai is aromasin by the way. Is it possible that the test itself could be giving me these symptoms? Was hoping someone had experienced this before and could help.

Low estrogen has many of the Same side effects as high estrogen..I think this is your problem..stop your ai for at least 2 weeks and let your estrogen climb up. Your gonna have to experiment n find what number makes you feel best then adjust ai accordingly..most like theirs around 30 but if 30 gives u problems try 20 and play with it to you feel what's best for u.it may take some time but be patient..we all had to do this

Low estrogen has many of the Same side effects as high estrogen..I think this is your problem..stop your ai for at least 2 weeks and let your estrogen climb up. Your gonna have to experiment n find what number makes you feel best then adjust ai accordingly..most like theirs around 30 but if 30 gives u problems try 20 and play with it to you feel what's best for u.it may take some time but be patient..we all had to do this

No kidding? I knew low estrogen mimics high estrogen in many ways. Wasn't sure about my particular case though. My body definitely likes low 20's as far as e2 goes with very little error much higher. I even feel a bit weird with a blood test showing 26 e2. Although that was with the doctors giving me 1 shot a week. I think I was getting estrogen spikes. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
have you started using caffeine a lot? something that doesn't get mentioned a lot is fibrocystic breast tissue that comes from caffeine. i have this same problem. You mainly see it mentioned with females, but it certainly can happen to guys.

have you started using caffeine a lot? something that doesn't get mentioned a lot is fibrocystic breast tissue that comes from caffeine. i have this same problem. You mainly see it mentioned with females, but it certainly can happen to guys.

I do occasionally drink a bing energy drink. I did have one last week as well. Hmmm

Top Bottom