napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Poly Cell LGD 4033

getinge1

I've been on doctor prescribed 120 mg per week TRT for a couple years now and am interested in adding LGD 4033. I see Umbrella Labs has a poly cell formula which is meant to absorb sub-lingually. Avoiding the first liver pass seems like a good idea to mitigate some of the stress on the liver. Would adding Cardarine help offset the changes to HDL/LDL profile? I'm 48 years old so I'm interested in minimum effective doses and cycle length to gain some size and strength. Thanks

im lost here... lgd is NOT toxic.. it does not hurt your cholesterol... sarms ARE NOT altered like an oral steroid and have no issue passing through the liver... the poly cell formula is simply there to give you the maximum rate or absorption and gives you the opportunity, if you choose, to take it sublingually... it is also tasteless which is a huge benefit... of course gw pairs extremely well with it but in no way are any sarms toxic aside from yk11, which does carry slight methylation and i have covered that a million times

dylan answered your question

make sure you are using from sarms.forsale or umbrella. that is where people get messed up

Is testosterone suppression the only reason to cycle off LGD4033? Could someone on TRT just take it indefinitely?

Is testosterone suppression the only reason to cycle off LGD4033? Could someone on TRT just take it indefinitely?
you cant just take things forever.. thats now how it works... human bodies cannot just take anything and everything with no time off... trt is one thing where you need it medically and take the right amount of it... no, just because you are on trt doesnt mean you can just take shit forever... your body needs time off

As Dylan said, you cannot just continuously stay on these compounds without stopping. A persons body cannot handle overuse and constant strain, even with more mild compounds.

Just make sure it’s authentic. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom