napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Plz help

dwadadsfasdf

Hey guys I ran a pct of clomid and nolva for 4 weeks and came off of that in February and libido is still shot and regular bloods with last weeks latest test level at 175... any suggestions? Should I run some HCG or run my pct again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I ran a pct of clomid and nolva for 4 weeks and came off of that in February and libido is still shot and regular bloods with last weeks latest test level at 175... any suggestions? Should I run some HCG or run my pct again?

What was your cycle? What are your stats and experience bud? Any idea what your bloods were before?

What was your cycle? What are your stats and experience bud? Any idea what your bloods were before?

I'm 23 ran test for 6+ months I was stupid and unaware of my actions as my first cycle
A little bit of dbol and deca in there in short amounts of time...
no idea what my bloods were before but I know my test was high

23 and running test... Dick might never work again running roids at your age. Hopefully these guys will be able to get you up and going again.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

23 and running test... Dick might never work again running roids at your age. Hopefully these guys will be able to get you up and going again.

Plenty of guys my age run test and more at way higher doses and start younger, I don't want to go on TRT but I'll accept the fact I might have to

Plenty of guys my age run test and more at way higher doses and start younger, I don't want to go on TRT but I'll accept the fact I might have to

"If your friends jumped off a higher bridge"
- Every mom ever

Young age isn't what is causing the shutdown. He has a better chance of bouncing back because he's younger and body should still be able to produce a good amount of natural test. The killer here was that he was on who knows what dose for 6+ months.

Definitely would recommend some clomid/HCG. I'd run clomid at 100mg for two weeks then drop to 50mg for another 2-4. HCG I would blast for the first 10 days at 500mcg ed.

I'm 23 ran test for 6+ months I was stupid and unaware of my actions as my first cycle
A little bit of dbol and deca in there in short amounts of time...
no idea what my bloods were before but I know my test was high

Well, that explains a lot which is why I asked. You were on for 6 months. A 4 week pct isn't going to do shit for that. You need to do a long pct and start that, then retest

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Well, that explains a lot which is why I asked. You were on for 6 months. A 4 week pct isn't going to do shit for that. You need to do a long pct and start that, then retest

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

That's what I did bro
1000ius HCG last 10 days of cycle straight into an 8 week pct same exact dosage you later out

Top Bottom