napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please watch and give opinions, especially the pros

Ostarine raising HDL? I don't know where he got his info but I've seen tons of bloodwork showing otherwise

Ostarine raising HDL? I don't know where he got his info but I've seen tons of bloodwork showing otherwise
Thats honestly the part that was bugging me out, gw actually improves good cholesterol significantly correct? So even if it were true, gw could be used to combat that affect?

Thats honestly the part that was bugging me out, gw actually improves good cholesterol significantly correct? So even if it were true, gw could be used to combat that affect?
Absolutely, but the point is that Ostarine does not impact HDL to a large degree. If it has any impact at all, it's on such a small scale that it's insignificant. Bloods after ostarine has not shown a rise in HDL out of normal range from just running ostarine itself.

I watch all the vids by that doc very good info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how can you say very good info when he is completely wrong in what he is talking about... in no way, shape or form does 2866 negatively effect cholesterol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKxLA8kfIso

Please watch the video and share your thoughts on what he has to say about sarms.

pay close attention to him when he speaks on sarms in comparison to other topics... do you see how he stares up in the air to look around, has more of stutter, is hesitant with answers, admits and even asks the interviewer about legalities, citing that he saw this "so called study" several years ago and really does not remember, etc... does he seemed one bit qualified to speak on sarms in general? I THINK NOT... not even close... i have worked CLOSELY, as close as anyone with these for MANY years so although I am not a doctor, i would like to think through these years i learned a slight bit of info... a direct of effect of mk2866 has never been a negative effect on cholesterol... i have seen RARE and i mean RARE circumstances where people have reported slightly elevated liver values and slight cholesterol increases but they were not running it alone so it could not be certain what was causing it... you won't find anyone getting these values running REAL mk2866... NOW, its DEFINITELY a possibility and probability if they were capsules, because they were not sarms whatsoever, in fact pro hormones, which most certainly would skew these numbers... see the correlation now?

pay close attention to him when he speaks on sarms in comparison to other topics... do you see how he stares up in the air to look around, has more of stutter, is hesitant with answers, admits and even asks the interviewer about legalities, citing that he saw this "so called study" several years ago and really does not remember, etc... does he seemed one bit qualified to speak on sarms in general? I THINK NOT... not even close... i have worked CLOSELY, as close as anyone with these for MANY years so although I am not a doctor, i would like to think through these years i learned a slight bit of info... a direct of effect of mk2866 has never been a negative effect on cholesterol... i have seen RARE and i mean RARE circumstances where people have reported slightly elevated liver values and slight cholesterol increases but they were not running it alone so it could not be certain what was causing it... you won't find anyone getting these values running REAL mk2866... NOW, its DEFINITELY a possibility and probability if they were capsules, because they were not sarms whatsoever, in fact pro hormones, which most certainly would skew these numbers... see the correlation now?
Very good points, Dylan. Those are all things I noticed as well. He does not seem to be knowledgeable on sarms at all, so no can take anything he says about them credible.

I'm sure he has a lot of good pertinent information regarding trt and other things, but sarms are not something he should be discussing without the knowledge to support it

Love Jerry........he's been around since the meca days of the old Venice Beach in the 60's. Very knowledgeable and still studies hard.

Very good points, Dylan. Those are all things I noticed as well. He does not seem to be knowledgeable on sarms at all, so no can take anything he says about them credible.

I'm sure he has a lot of good pertinent information regarding trt and other things, but sarms are not something he should be discussing without the knowledge to support it

Good points.......I watched this video and a few others of his last year........he's just not the dead on anything really. Even a little light on TRT.

exactly... you can see when he is confident in talking about subjects and i saw NOTHING that indicated anything but being uncomfortable and EXTREMELY indecisive when talking about sarms... it appeared he had read a few things on them and tried to act like an expert and he was not prepared properly in any way for that interview... he didn't even confidently say what SARMS in general meant... he had to look around and think etc... im sorry but that's NOT someone credible on the topic

If you want unbiased information regarding sarms, watch Jerry Brainum's you tube video on them. He has written thousands of articles & studies methodically. He is truly an expert in all forms of peds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to look some of his videos up sometime and check them out

Absolutely, but the point is that Ostarine does not impact HDL to a large degree. If it has any impact at all, it's on such a small scale that it's insignificant. Bloods after ostarine has not shown a rise in HDL out of normal range from just running ostarine itself.

I've ran Ostarine and done blood work with no change in HDL/LDL ratio

I've ran Ostarine and done blood work with no change in HDL/LDL ratio

exactly... you won't see any changes unless your not really running osta and being told you are... this is not something that occurs one bit with osta use... that's skewed from people that took pro hormones thinking they were sarms...

Top Bottom