napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Please do not discuss shipping methods on forum. Pharma Lady

Dear members

Please do not discuss my shipping methods, courier used, location shipped from etc on the open forum, the reason is for security as anyone can read the forum you dont want that kind of info being public, my concern is that shipping is as discreet as possible so that all customers get their orders safely. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions regarding shipping please just email anytime. :)

Pharma Lady said:
Dear members

Please do not discuss my shipping methods, courier used, location shipped from etc on the open forum, the reason is for security as anyone can read the forum you dont want that kind of info being public, my concern is that shipping is as discreet as possible so that all customers get their orders safely. Thank you for your understanding.

If all of you would honor this, out of the respect of privacy and security of Pharma Lady and other sources here, that would be much appreciated. Anytime shipping methods are discussed,I will have to delete the post to keep it off of the open forum.

Thank you all for understanding. We always look out for the safety of everyone here, including our awesome sponsors.

RickRock said:
Pharma Lady said:
Dear members

If all of you would honor this, out of the respect of privacy and security of Pharma Lady and other sources here, that would be much appreciated. Anytime shipping methods are discussed,I will have to delete the post to keep it off of the open forum.

Thank you all for understanding. We always look out for the safety of everyone here, including our awesome sponsors.

Thank you for your support on this matter, much appreciated.

Pharma Lady said:
Dear members

Yes everyone, this should be common sense to everyone.. This is for EVERYONE'S safety and to ensure the best quality and service is provided from the sponsors... Please adhere to this everyone... It is not much to ask... Thank you!

AMEN to this! I cannot stress enough that posting pics of how your gear is received - unboxing pics - is harmful to everyone. Post pics of the contents after you have removed them and placed them out on the counter in all their glory instead.

Like DG said, This is for everyone's safety!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Top Bottom