napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
cybrsage said:
Do they push their sponsors' products? Of course, it would be stupid otherwise. But they believe in their sponsors' products, so they should. I am going to be running a log of a Pure Essence Sarms stack. I am not one to lie or cover up anything (see my Mr. Supps Forma Stanzol V3 log. I LIKE Mr. Supps products (especially their Pimp Juice Extreme), but the truth needs to be told no matter what. We will find out how good the Pure Essence Sarms are. I can rest assured the thread will not be deleted. I expect good things, but we will see.

So anyway, I really do not care what happened in the past...it is the past and gone. If bad things were done, they certainly changed their ways on this board. That is what matters to me.

LOL would never put something into my body called PIMP JUICE EXTREME.
Phurious you need to make boner pill called BONER FUEL EXTREME, sounds pretty.... Extreme?

what? why not man? your not down with the pimp juice? not sure i can let you stay around here if your not! LMFAO... what the fuck kind of name is that for a supplement or for ANYTHING for that matter... that seriously sounds like something Nelly came out with forever ago!
Sipping bub, getting perved and getting dubbed
Daps and hugs, mean mugs and shoulder shrugs

USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
cybrsage said:
Do they push their sponsors' products? Of course, it would be stupid otherwise. But they believe in their sponsors' products, so they should. I am going to be running a log of a Pure Essence Sarms stack. I am not one to lie or cover up anything (see my Mr. Supps Forma Stanzol V3 log. I LIKE Mr. Supps products (especially their Pimp Juice Extreme), but the truth needs to be told no matter what. We will find out how good the Pure Essence Sarms are. I can rest assured the thread will not be deleted. I expect good things, but we will see.

So anyway, I really do not care what happened in the past...it is the past and gone. If bad things were done, they certainly changed their ways on this board. That is what matters to me.

Phurious you need to make boner pill called BONER FUEL EXTREME, sounds pretty.... Extreme?

what? why not man? your not down with the pimp juice? not sure i can let you stay around here if your not! LMFAO... what the fuck kind of name is that for a supplement or for ANYTHING for that matter... that seriously sounds like something Nelly came out with forever ago!

LMFAO, oh shit... you made me have mega flashbacks... You remember how sick that was when it came out??

DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
cybrsage said:

LMFAO, oh shit... you made me have mega flashbacks... You remember how sick that was when it came out??[/quote
Oh yeah LOL, that was the shit when it came out.
I'm a hip hop nerd and as much as it pains me to say it, Nelly - Country Grammar was a solid album.
Had some bangers for sure.

USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
[quote="cybrsage":2nnd5x4z]

LMFAO, oh shit... you made me have mega flashbacks... You remember how sick that was when it came out??[/quote
I'm a hip hop nerd and as much as it pains me to say it, Nelly - Country Grammar was a solid album.
Had some bangers for sure.[/quote:2nnd5x4z]

Im the biggest hip hop nerd there is man... The funny thing is I always remember making fun of all the guys in their 30's listening to "old school" rap and i'll be damned if i don't do the same fucking thing every day at the gym... you and i could probably have days worth of conversation... i have like 5,000 songs on my phone, no bull shit and so much from the 90's and early 2000's... completely hypocritical of my prior thinking LOL Fuck it, its the best shit... hands down... country grammar was so innovative at the time... nelly was one of a kind man... LOLLLLL im cracking up thinking about first going to college in 2000 and hearing that fucking blazing at rush week... LOLLL shit... crazy

Too many jams during that period of time... Shit I have a terabyte of music and I am hip hop.

Allot of bullshit coming out nowadays, but I guess that says I'm getting older when I don't like the music or conform to the kids style.

I personally hate 99% of Led Zepplin songs (which means I like about a dozen of their songs), but Black Sabbath is the bomb. I even kept liking it each time they changed lead singers. I am now more of a Korn, Incubus, Papa Roach, and Disturbed kind of guy (and who can forget Five Finger Death Punch!!). But back in the day I did love the long Loddi Doddi (and I still have it memorized)...

Yeh I'm a rocker and metalhead all the way. Its the best music to motivate me in the gym. I just can't listen to anything else

DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="USER":38chas5v][quote="cybrsage":38chas5v]

Had some bangers for sure.[/quote:38chas5v]

Im the biggest hip hop nerd there is man... The funny thing is I always remember making fun of all the guys in their 30's listening to "old school" rap and i'll be damned if i don't do the same fucking thing every day at the gym... you and i could probably have days worth of conversation... i have like 5,000 songs on my phone, no bull shit and so much from the 90's and early 2000's... completely hypocritical of my prior thinking LOL Fuck it, its the best shit... hands down... country grammar was so innovative at the time... nelly was one of a kind man... LOLLLLL im cracking up thinking about first going to college in 2000 and hearing that fucking blazing at rush week... LOLLL shit... crazy[/quote:38chas5v]
LOL yeah I'm pretty much in tune with various hip hop from all coasts.
Have about 350gb of just music on my computer.
I like a lot of old school southern rap as well.. Goodie Mob, Scarface, Willie D, and a lot of old school freestyle tapes.
Was a battle rap nerd until it all turned into written leagues and got super corny.

USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":2eojgdr0][quote="USER":2eojgdr0][quote="cybrsage":2eojgdr0]

Had some bangers for sure.[/quote:2eojgdr0]

Im the biggest hip hop nerd there is man... The funny thing is I always remember making fun of all the guys in their 30's listening to "old school" rap and i'll be damned if i don't do the same fucking thing every day at the gym... you and i could probably have days worth of conversation... i have like 5,000 songs on my phone, no bull shit and so much from the 90's and early 2000's... completely hypocritical of my prior thinking LOL Fuck it, its the best shit... hands down... country grammar was so innovative at the time... nelly was one of a kind man... LOLLLLL im cracking up thinking about first going to college in 2000 and hearing that fucking blazing at rush week... LOLLL shit... crazy[/quote:2eojgdr0]
LOL yeah I'm pretty much in tune with various hip hop from all coasts.
Have about 350gb of just music on my computer.
I like a lot of old school southern rap as well.. Goodie Mob, Scarface, Willie D, and a lot of old school freestyle tapes.
Was a battle rap nerd until it all turned into written leagues and got super corny.[/quote:2eojgdr0]

You are DEFINITELY talking my language... I have a serious collection of Goodie Mob and Outkast collaborations... i would venture to guess most don't know that cee-lo's roots are with goodie mob either... im a huge outkast person but there are A LOT of southern rappers that most would have no clue about...

Bcsteroid said:
I think this is a really great way to start a forum and its always the great members with positive attitudes that steer the ship. The leaders here handled themselves remarkably well due to the nature of my questions.

I think what went down was pretty fucked up, but mark my words, it will happen again and again in this industry. Money, Power Greed... they all bring out the worst in people. Although some of you got a raw deal, all of this will pass and your community will grow stronger and stronger. My vision for our industry is to keep each other safe and healthy. For those reasons, I wanted to dig deeper and see what was going on.

Thanks G for giving me some time. And, to the rest of you, thanks for being mature with my questioning. Im impressed.

Bc
I won't lie. I'm even paranoid now. I trust Dylan implicitly but ya just never know with the different companies we support. Maybe not paranoid, but maybe hyper aware... Nah I'm paranoid lol. But thanks for asking the questions. I think that's absolutely anyone's right. To be honest I still have no idea what went on over there but everything adds up in hind site. I was a fool and am ashamed of it like the other guys. all we can do is apologize and try harder. I think the key to trust is really knowing who you work with and talk to online. Kinda hard I guess from behind a screen but Time tells all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
Bcsteroid said:
I think this is a really great way to start a forum and its always the great members with positive attitudes that steer the ship. The leaders here handled themselves remarkably well due to the nature of my questions.

I think what went down was pretty fucked up, but mark my words, it will happen again and again in this industry. Money, Power Greed... they all bring out the worst in people. Although some of you got a raw deal, all of this will pass and your community will grow stronger and stronger. My vision for our industry is to keep each other safe and healthy. For those reasons, I wanted to dig deeper and see what was going on.

Thanks G for giving me some time. And, to the rest of you, thanks for being mature with my questioning. Im impressed.

Bc
I won't lie. I'm even paranoid now. I trust Dylan implicitly but ya just never know with the different companies we support. Maybe not paranoid, but maybe hyper aware... Nah I'm paranoid lol. But thanks for asking the questions. I think that's absolutely anyone's right. To be honest I still have no idea what went on over there but everything adds up in hind site. I was a fool and am ashamed of it like the other guys. all we can do is apologize and try harder. I think the key to trust is really knowing who you work with and talk to online. Kinda hard I guess from behind a screen but Time tells all.

Paranoid, hesitant, cautious, all fair and expected and noone could ever blame you... The good thing is that all of that is over now as long as you are here brother... I can't speak the same for anywhere else and to be honest, I don't care because my main focus is getting people here to help them, keep them safe and guide them down the right path... I have assembled the best of the best that I KNOW share this vision with me and I don't care if I have to go at it alone, I would do it just to save even one life or help just one person... That alone would be worth my time...

DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:
Bcsteroid said:

Bc

Paranoid, hesitant, cautious, all fair and expected and noone could ever blame you... The good thing is that all of that is over now as long as you are here brother... I can't speak the same for anywhere else and to be honest, I don't care because my main focus is getting people here to help them, keep them safe and guide them down the right path... I have assembled the best of the best that I KNOW share this vision with me and I don't care if I have to go at it alone, I would do it just to save even one life or help just one person... That alone would be worth my time...
Absolutely. And thanks for that because most of us I assume wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Id be still trying to explain to AJ why I can't do those damn videos anymore. $25 for like seven 15min takes?? Fuck that shit. So glad you gave me a reason to bounce outta there

Re: RE: Re: Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:
Bcsteroid said:

Bc

You are definitely not alone in that vision brother. We will make this place everything it should be, and a place that everyone can turn to for honest truthful advice. I'm in this to help you accomplish that and make this the best damn bodybuilding forum on the internet!!

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:
Bcsteroid said:

Bc

Absolutely. And thanks for that because most of us I assume wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Id be still trying to explain to AJ why I can't do those damn videos anymore. $25 for like seven 15min takes?? Fuck that shit. So glad you gave me a reason to bounce outta there

LOL your not lying brother... Im thrilled at how quickly you came over and believed in me... That goes infinite miles with me although I wouldn't expect anything less after all we have talked about and grown together over the years... You've been a good friend with me for quite some time and I would NEVER allow you to stay in such a shithole... I would have fucking forced you out if i had to!! LOLLL Thanks again brother, it would not be right without you here...

Re: RE: Re: Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:
Bcsteroid said:

Bc

You are definitely not alone in that vision brother. We will make this place everything it should be, and a place that everyone can turn to for honest truthful advice. I'm in this to help you accomplish that and make this the best damn bodybuilding forum on the internet!!

Nothing more needs to be said than AMEN!! :D

DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
"JackSteel" said:
"Bcsteroid" said:

Bc

LOL your not lying brother... Im thrilled at how quickly you came over and believed in me... That goes infinite miles with me although I wouldn't expect anything less after all we have talked about and grown together over the years... You've been a good friend with me for quite some time and I would NEVER allow you to stay in such a shithole... I would have fucking forced you out if i had to!! LOLLL Thanks again brother, it would not be right without you here...
*fist pound*

If Evo's one bad board and the good people jumping ship to come here, thus we might see troll accounts being made by the desperate staff or from diehard Evo posters in an attempt to discredit this place. Stand firm Dylan like what you are doing now and don't let the trolls knock you down!

IronFox said:
If Evo's one bad board and the good people jumping ship to come here, thus we might see troll accounts being made by the desperate staff or from diehard Evo posters in an attempt to discredit this place. Stand firm Dylan like what you are doing now and don't let the trolls knock you down!

There are trolls from SG here as well. They spy and then go back and tell the others. Its such a joke that ppl actually resort to that. Lol

IronFox said:

That's a guarantee bro... It's funny because that is so pathetic and childish when people go about things like that... This thread was fine with me as in all honesty, there was no intentional malice here as we talked it out and everything worked out like it should be done... Like men, in a mature manner, asking fair questions that were honestly answered...

HOWEVER, if trolls or pathetic low lifes with no life attempt to do things, that's a different story... I just can't believe anyone has the that kind of time on their hands to do things like that or possess that kind of psychotic personality traits but unfortunately, that's just prevalent out there... We all have each others back here though and that shit will not go on...

Top Bottom