napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Platinum Biotech vs Global Anabolics Pharma Lady

I've just switched from one lab to another same product though. How long does the switch take to work or feel I guess I'm trying to say...

I've just switched from one lab to another same product though. How long does the switch take to work or feel I guess I'm trying to say...
You have to provide more information... What compound? Which ester? Too many variables.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used global and thiager and they are both awesome but platinum ehhh.
It's funny you say that because I've used both Platinum and Global Deca and I didn't notice any difference whatsoever except Platinum was a smoother experience pinning.

I would think it wouldn't take very long at all to notice a difference, if there were any, with a short ester.
Yes that's what I was thinking but because platinum bio apparently is close to phama grade was thinking I'd feel it maybe more than the ugl brand I was on if you get what I mean

Yes that's what I was thinking but because platinum bio apparently is close to phama grade was thinking I'd feel it maybe more than the ugl brand I was on if you get what I mean
If they're both quality products and dosed the same you would not notice a difference whatsoever.

I havent tried the tren...i was cruising on the test E for a while and kimda laid off so i wanted the sust to kinda give me a jump..i can say the oil pins smooth as hell....i done had oils that causes me to knot up and itch real bad...but the plate bio..so far so smooth..il keeep ya updated..

I havent tried the tren...i was cruising on the test E for a while and kimda laid off so i wanted the sust to kinda give me a jump..i can say the oil pins smooth as hell....i done had oils that causes me to knot up and itch real bad...but the plate bio..so far so smooth..il keeep ya updated..
I've never had an issue with Platinum Biotech ever... Always a quality product and even Test Prop is smooth.

Top Bottom