napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Platinum Biotech vs Global Anabolics Pharma Lady

strokesomething

Hi all,

Defected here from evo and am impressed with everything so far. After digging around a bit, Ive decided I am going to go with pharma lady for my winter bulk. I am most likely going to run test, dbol, and possibly EQ as its only my third cycle and I don't wanna get too complicated. My question is, for those that have run them, what are your experiences with Platinum biotech and Global Anabolics? Ive dug around a little bit on this forum and got some info on both but am curious if anyone has ran the sust250 and dbol each brand offers. Thank you and I am looking forward to contributing!

-stroke

I've ran her sust 250mg platinum brand for quite some time now. I really like it and I've used a lot of other brands and it's definitely on the top of my list. I have some global sust sitting here that I haven't used yet so I can't comment on that yet. I also have some of platinum dbol I will be switching to when my RADJAY runs out.

I have used global hgh, Aromasin and met tren, I know you aren't using these products but all worked great. Platinum met tren was great as well. I'm sure you can't go wrong with either brand

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

Both are good brands so do not worry you can order with confidence. Global is more famous and been in market many years so price a little higher on some products, Platinum is a new brand so price little cheaper but quality is on level with Global and Thaiger.

Plat biotech dbol,testoviron,(test e), anadrol. Real deal
Great service with every order

This is a gr at forum also

Thank you for the feedback everyone. Im leaning towards the platinum biotech atm. Im going to place an order in a week or so and when that happens I ll make another thread.

Thank you for the feedback everyone. Im leaning towards the platinum biotech atm. Im going to place an order in a week or so and when that happens I ll make another thread.
You won't be disappointed either way... I've used both and I'm happy with both.

Global Anabolics Mast E 200............... Awesome I run it with my TRT

That's good to know. I'm always looking for some good mast e. It's kinda hard to find some times. If you don't mind me asking how much mast e are you running with your cycle?

That's good to know. I'm always looking for some good mast e. It's kinda hard to find some times. If you don't mind me asking how much mast e are you running with your cycle?

sust 250mg ew...........Mast E 200mg ew pin on Sunday before church thats for my TRT

I run Mast E 200 on all my cycle at 500mg ew

sust 250mg ew...........Mast E 200mg ew pin on Sunday before church thats for my TRT

I run Mast E 200 on all my cycle at 500mg ew

Thanx for the reply. Ya I was running mast e at 600mgs ew and a lot of people say that's to low. But honestly I feel like 500 to 600mgs is just fine. As long as you got good mast e.

Thanx for the reply. Ya I was running mast e at 600mgs ew and a lot of people say that's to low. But honestly I feel like 500 to 600mgs is just fine. As long as you got good mast e.

Why I cycle with Mast E is not to cut with it.............
I easily enjoy moderate increases in strength
and a improvement in recovery and muscular endurance without
unwanted body weight gain, and the well being you have with it.

Global Anabolics Mast E 200............... Awesome

I used platinum deca and test e both super smooth no pip but i also didnt get any results from them until i switched to Global. I've used global and thiager and they are both awesome but platinum ehhh.

I wouldn't say one is better than the other. Just two different manufacturers. I have my favorites from each brand.

I used platinum deca and test e both super smooth no pip but i also didnt get any results from them until i switched to Global. I've used global and thiager and they are both awesome but platinum ehhh.
Yeah I guess with some labs some products seem stronger than others
But I guess a lot of stuff can come down to why it's not as great as another lab perhaps diet training life etc all have there factors

Top Bottom