napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pip

Cammac1993

Hey guys, I’m new here also new to the gear world (outside of prohormones). I’m running a pretty basic beginners AS cycle. PharmaSust 500 and 20-30mg of DBol (3weeks) total cycle is like any normal cycle 12wk cycle then 4wk pct. I have all AI and PCT gear on hand, no issue. My body is reactingrather well for me being 3 weeks in. My one and only issue thus far is PIP. I’m aware that Sust 500 is super concentrated and PIP is common with this AI, what are some tips/tricks some of the more advanced gear heads have to reduce or even eradicate PIP. I’ve been getting about a half dollar size lump with redness and a tad of heat, takes about 3-4 days from last injection to clear and back to normal I am, cleanliness is a big must for me personally so no issue there, the UG I ordered from is Pharmacom, (definitely an amazing company) so I know it’s legit and clean. Any tips?

Might I add only doing glute injections. Switching up the sides 1.5” 23 gauge is what I’m using to push.

I went thru this with 300mg test E my first cycle. It took me some time to find the right spot on the glute consistently. The first couple times you hit a virgin muscle will cause some discomfort. Id hit delts with 25 gauge 1in to give the glutes a break

Slow down your injections, and also make sure you aren't injecting into scar tissue. Dont pin the same,site more than once per week

Slow down your injections, and also make sure you aren't injecting into scar tissue. Dont pin the same,site more than once per week

Ive been doing once per week injections (I know most would probably do twice per week at smaller doses) doing 1ml per week, switching between left and right cheek at the outer quadrant. I’ve done some research, some say a heating pad on the site afterwards (to me get hat seems highly plausible) others say heat the needle before drawing or even heating the oil itself. Thoughts on the processes that I’ve listed? To me heating the needle/oil doesn’t seem safe.

You could get some grape seed oil from the store and dilute the gear. Just do 1ml of gear (250mg) with 1ml of GSO and let it mix. Then your concentration will be 250mg/ml.

Ive been doing once per week injections (I know most would probably do twice per week at smaller doses) doing 1ml per week, switching between left and right cheek at the outer quadrant. I’ve done some research, some say a heating pad on the site afterwards (to me get hat seems highly plausible) others say heat the needle before drawing or even heating the oil itself. Thoughts on the processes that I’ve listed? To me heating the needle/oil doesn’t seem safe.

run the barrel with the gear in it under hot water before you inject.. not the needle

Top Bottom