napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning

Always in the morning when I wake up. I use a 1" to assure I get deep enough into the quad, have yet to have pip.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

One of my days is the leg workout day. I worm up my Test in warm water, oil the needle with a first drop when clearing the bubbles, have a nice smooth pin, massage the area abit and after 40min or an hour I'm in the gym. After squats I have good following days, no PIP what so ever. Simply enjoing life.

On deployments I used to have to do it in a porter shitter , I'd try and aim for early morning but no matter what time you always get that asshole slamming into the one beside you and freaking you the fuck out and you almost dropping your needle or bottle on that nasty shit piss ridden puke dusty shit storm and just sit there and wait for your heart to settle down re wipe the area with a alcohol pad take a deep breath and execute hahah

I do it at night and then go to bed. Tren seems to get my BP up, make me hypo feeling, hungry, and bad mood. So by the time I wake up its subsided a lot.

On deployments I used to have to do it in a porter shitter , I'd try and aim for early morning but no matter what time you always get that asshole slamming into the one beside you and freaking you the fuck out and you almost dropping your needle or bottle on that nasty shit piss ridden puke dusty shit storm and just sit there and wait for your heart to settle down re wipe the area with a alcohol pad take a deep breath and execute hahah

Damn bro.....so much for a sterile environment lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I do it at night and then go to bed. Tren seems to get my BP up, make me hypo feeling, hungry, and bad mood. So by the time I wake up its subsided a lot.
Haha you don't get pissed from waking up in the morning? "Ah fuck it's fucken morning already??"

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Haha you don't get pissed from waking up in the morning? "Ah fuck it's fucken morning already??"

Every fuckin day brother lol. I hate waking up at 6 am to get ready for work. But at least I don't have to pin while half asleep hahaha.

Damn bro.....so much for a sterile environment lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yea haha I would have a routine of bathing my arm in hand sanitizer then still using a alcohol pad but if someone would slam the one next to me all I could think about would be shit matter in the air somehow got in the oil and I'd have to start all over haha

Every fuckin day brother lol. I hate waking up at 6 am to get ready for work. But at least I don't have to pin while half asleep hahaha.
I'd be scared doing tren and having a short temper. I'm sometimes a lose cannon and I really don't like it

did you guys not have separated rooms in your b huts or tents?

I'd be scared doing tren and having a short temper. I'm sometimes a lose cannon and I really don't like it

One of the things I was worried most about was temper issues and tren. Because I seriously have the capability of hurting people. So I keep it in mind and have not had any issues. Am I in a little worse mood? Yes but can handle it. Age may be a factor here. In my younger years I'd probably be in prison already lol.

One of the things I was worried most about was temper issues and tren. Because I seriously have the capability of hurting people. So I keep it in mind and have not had any issues. Am I in a little worse mood? Yes but can handle it. Age may be a factor here. In my younger years I'd probably be in prison already lol.
Scary stuff. I want to isolate myself from everybody before I hurt someone

Scary stuff. I want to isolate myself from everybody before I hurt someone

Just have to be mentally stronger than your rage inside. Honestly I wouldn't isolate. I would go do something fun and be with friends instead.

Just have to be mentally stronger than your rage inside. Honestly I wouldn't isolate. I would go do something fun and be with friends instead.
Sometimes I snap and disagree with my friends on stuff lol

Pm after work.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
What time is that? Also, do you live on your own? I ask this because I live with family and want to avoid doing it while they're up or around

Top Bottom