napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning Delts

Delts use to be my go to spot as well, but when I started quads, it's hard as hell to go back to Delts. Ass and legs for me from now on

lanGemelli said:
be very careful with your quads brother... there's a lot of room for error and if you hit a bad spot there, your going to be sorry for 7-10 days... :eek:
Can you explain more on the errors? As for delts I let my arm hang lose..let my torso twist and stick. I always use 23 g. Its much faster coming out and easier to push

TheSVPdeal said:
When I pin delts now, the oil comes right out even with a 1inch pin
Just a tid bit of info. ..nurses are using a technique where the pull the muscle fiber to one side then stick then let go. This eliminates oil leakage...wont help on delts without help from a friend. .but easy to do on other injection sites

cmb5017 said:
TheSVPdeal said:
When I pin delts now, the oil comes right out even with a 1inch pin
Just a tid bit of info. ..nurses are using a technique where the pull the muscle fiber to one side then stick then let go. This eliminates oil leakage...wont help on delts without help from a friend. .but easy to do on other injection sites
This is very true and works perfectly with glutes. In leaner areas like shredded quads and delts, it's a little tougher.

Top Bottom