napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning Delts

9th Wonder

Today was the first time I have ever pinned my delt. It was a little sloppy too.

What's the proper technique for this area? I was using a 25g, and pressing down on that bastard had me shakin every where. I already don't have a steady hand as it is too.

Can I go in at a angle for better leverage or does it need to be straight on 90 degree angle? I know the vicinity, just want ideas on the best approach. Lol, I was about to use the wall.

I personally like Ventro Glutes the best, but pinning everyday, I want to switch up sites as much as possible.

9th Wonder said:
Today was the first time I have ever pinned my delt. It was a little sloppy too.

What's the proper technique for this area? I was using a 25g, and pressing down on that bastard had me shakin every where. I already don't have a steady hand as it is too.

Can I go in at a angle for better leverage or does it need to be straight on 90 degree angle? I know the vicinity, just want ideas on the best approach. Lol, I was about to use the wall.

I personally like Ventro Glutes the best, but pinning everyday, I want to switch up sites as much as possible.

Make a "V" splitting your fingers and put your hand on your delt. The injection point should be where the lines meet at the bottom. Aka the webbing of your finger where they are split. Make sense?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Ya delts are ok. But they build scar tissue quickly.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Fuck delts. Lol. I can hear it leak out. Kills me. I stick a swab on it and try to plug the hole like a leaky boat and then cry like a bitch about it.

Yea. Try biceps. Lol. Then u will love delt shots

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Biceps hurt for sure, but the thing with delts is there is more than one spot.. Some places on my delts can only hold like 1.5cc and if I move up or down like a centimeter or two it can hold 3ccs no problem.. Took me a while to find my sweet spots but a 1.5 incher on delts is a little much for me damnnnn! Honestly pecs arent that bad if you know what your doing and its not a large amount

Sent using Tapatalk

I personally don't use delts. Its an awkward injection and I like controlling everything. I stick to glutes and quads exclusively

RickRock said:
I personally don't use delts. Its an awkward injection and I like controlling everything. I stick to glutes and quads exclusively
Me too. That's 4 sites with plenty of room

Im one that despises pinning as well but the delts are far and away my favorite but everyone is different and rightfully so... Its all about what works for you... we all have different problem spots or sensitive and/or akward areas... its all about finding what works for you and rolling with that... i do extremely well with a 25 and 1 with no leaking or pain etc. but some can't use them at all... its person to person dependent...

I like quads, but I got slow and sometimes my nerves will twitch... I actually had blood straight gush out the other days.

be very careful with your quads brother... there's a lot of room for error and if you hit a bad spot there, your going to be sorry for 7-10 days... :eek:

DylanGemelli said:
be very careful with your quads brother... there's a lot of room for error and if you hit a bad spot there, your going to be sorry for 7-10 days... :eek:

That's why I go slow dogg.. Shit, I had it so bad one time that I couldn't walk and it actually got infected. I would walk and my leg would give out.

Top Bottom