napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Physical Exam

BrentM

So, I go for a Physical Exam tomorrow morning, long over due. Anyhow my question is does a standard Physical Exam check Test levels? I have never had mine checked, and am most curious what range I am in naturally.

Like a regular physical? Nah man your going to need bloodwork for those test levels if you want some accurate readings

Sent using Tapatalk

Sorry, guess I didn't give enough details, I am fasting to give blood work, as far as I know it is just typical run of the mill blood work checking on organ function etc. didn't know if Test levels were checked with that, or if I would have to request them specifically. thanks for reply KW

I dont believe so in that scenario either, but shit maybe your doc is cool and will but really doubt it.. A privatemd test level test is usually 50-60$ and relatively easy if you want to give that a go I can point you in the right direction

Sent using Tapatalk

Routine bloodwork does not include a hormone panel typically. It will have all relevant health info like lipids, triglycerides, liver enzymes, RBC, etc..

BrentM said:
Sorry, guess I didn't give enough details, I am fasting to give blood work, as far as I know it is just typical run of the mill blood work checking on organ function etc. didn't know if Test levels were checked with that, or if I would have to request them specifically. thanks for reply KW
Depends on your age and the doctor. I've told my doctor some issues I was having and wanted to check my T levels. He ran routine bloodwork and added test levels. It was all covered by insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom