napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS PHARMA TRNE/TNE - 1st impressions

So I was hooked up with a jug of Phurious Pharma's TRNE/TNE. It's suspended in grapeseed oil and it pinned silky smooth - took my time though, I could tell it would've been bad to just slam it in! No PIP whatsoever - pinned 1ml/150mg of this 2 days ago, 45 minutes pre-workout. I wanted to wait a day to see if there was any pain/soreness before I posted this. Not sore at all! I also didn't notice any weird taste (from guaicol?) or any obscene body/sweat odor either. And I was sweating my balls off in the gym that morning! Which brings me to the real subject at hand - performance enhancement. This is my first time using any no-esther test so I was eager to see if what I had read was true; enhanced gym performance/strength and higher levels of aggression. Well my brothers, I don't know about other TNE products but I can tell you this about Phuriou's TRNE/TNE - all of the aforementioned is true! I am rarely sore after workouts anymore, but I am damn sore today! I was able to put in work in the gym yesterday that was above and beyond what I'm familiar with these days. Increased aggression is an understatement. And I had to stop working out because I had to get to work but I felt like I could have kept going forever. Strong, like bull! Going to use the rest of this jug over the next 2 weeks and I'll post updates when it's gone. Phurious has quite a menu of interesting products and due to my experience thus far, with their TRNE/TNE, I am eager to try some others. Hmmmm, Tren Storm - that sounds nice...

Ty for the nice review. Yes you will smell no odor as i dont use guicol or any unneeded chemicals. I try to keep it as healthy as possible. Im glad you liked it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I use the test prop/tne blend and I understand totally where you're coming from mate.

Feels like the energizer bunny :D

That's why I'm going with you guys [FLEXED BICEPS]

Changing my life around one day at a time!

PHURIOUS said:
Ty for the nice review. Yes you will smell no odor as i dont use guicol or any unneeded chemicals. I try to keep it as healthy as possible. Im glad you liked it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Very much appreciated! Top notch product, I will be back!

Wetworks said:
prestigealaska said:
Wetworks said:
I use the test prop/tne blend and I understand totally where you're coming from mate.

Feels like the energizer bunny :D

You use that Test prop/TNE blend on cycle, pinning EOD?

I pin ED
I use to pin it ED as well.
Works great. Favorite thing to do was to put 1cc of suspension in with 1 cc of tprop/tne. looks like a lava lamp and hits you fast and then it has some hang time while the oils being absorbed.

Okay, this morning was the 4th pinning of this TRNE/TNE. It burned like a motherfucker this time, for some reason. Not sure what I did differently, pinned glute same as the other 3 times. Possible I pinned a nerve? Anybody have any theories? This was pre-workout and after the gym PIP was gone, so no big deal really, just curious why it burned like it did this time and not the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya you either hit something or injected faster than normal. Tren does that sometimes

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Trne/tne is that basically tren no ester and test no ester? Is it the same protocol dosing wise, running t prop or tr ace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya you either hit something or injected faster than normal. Tren does that sometimes

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Happens to me whenever I pin no ester oils. Your Trne/Tne almost knocked me out with the cough and such. I mean that in a good way though. Pain that's worth it.

That no ester is such a nice burn...
it really is. I'm stoked for this blast. I'm changing up my workouts pretty drastically and trying new stuff with ratios. Higher test over lower tren, this trne/tne included heavily...as with all my blasts. I love it and can't wait to see the results.

it really is. I'm stoked for this blast. I'm changing up my workouts pretty drastically and trying new stuff with ratios. Higher test over lower tren, this trne/tne included heavily...as with all my blasts. I love it and can't wait to see the results.

Ive always run high test lower tren but just recently dropped my test down and doubled the tren. Loving it as well

Yeah.. I run Tren much higher then test. When I do that I barely have any sides from the Tren. No night sweats, or any of that shit. Even my cardio is good, but usually couple that with GW

Top Bottom