napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Seeking New Rep

If I don't get picked I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother, Dorothy Phurious mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

It was a tough decision. Phurious and myself were weighing the odds and ends and it was down to the wire. We are proud to announce MaxxPursuit as our night time/graveyard rep and MissBlitz and BigBusiness will be sharing the load as our new service team. Congrats!

It was a tough decision. Phurious and myself were weighing the odds and ends and it was down to the wire. We are proud to announce MaxxPursuit as our night time/graveyard rep and MissBlitz and BigBusiness will be sharing the load as our new service team. Congrats!

You said load. Lol

Hey bb can mizz bizz handle the "load". Ha! Work load i mean. [emoji48]

PHURIOUS

Sorry to those who didnt get picked. It was a really tough choice. All good candidates

PHURIOUS

Great news! Glad to be part of the team. I'll take care of you guys at night..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the opportunity! Bigbusiness and I can definitely handle the "load" haha....glad to be part of the team!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you Phurious pharma team for the opportunity to represent you guys I'm absolutely lookin forward to it. Congrats Maxpursuit. I could have almost called that one with the great advice you give everyday. Missblitz...lmao?? Congrats babe!! I know she can "Handle the load" thats why I keep her around. Missbizz is great I wouldn't be who I am without her.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity! Bigbusiness and I can definitely handle the "load" haha....glad to be part of the team!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!! Welcome to the very exclusive club Phurious! Lol

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that we are all done patting eachother in the back.... Now go sell some shit. Lol

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom