napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious Equipoise

Np $50 each. Lol

PHURIOUS

images

Ohh Jesus here we go. I offered to pay, and I did post up about it. Here I'll make it formal lol

I ran phurious storm, was great. Kicked my ass at a high dose. Like it.

The suspension. Fucking hurt sometimes and painless others ran up to 4cc. Don't do that. It's allot. Makes your feel like an incinerator. If you can hang, try it.

Boom

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Ha ha. U know i luv ya bro or i wouldnt fuck w you.

PHURIOUS

Nice try ;) lol.

Maxx is a rep and he's very valuable to the customer base and the line. He works his butt off to make sure everyone is satisfied and continues to work diligently to increase his knowledge and define his craft. Phurious rewards hard work.

maxx definitely is, I always see him helpin people out

Max is one OK brotha!! :) :)

I feel the love lol. I appreciate the compliments. Thanks guys.

Phurious Pharma Rep

ahh, you can just go to them and they can prescribe it to you and you pick it up at any pharmacy, cvs, Walgreens, etc. only 10$ for 30 pills 1 a day, works amazing man.

http://www.petplace.com/article/drug-library/library/prescription/minocycline-minocin-dynacin

Who can? I don't mean a vet really I mean like a livestock store like tractor supply. They have OTC antibiotics for cattle and shit. I'll go check it out thanks bro.

Fuck these assholes and their fireworks. I'm sorry but I hate fireworks. 4th of July Sucks with PTSD. Really puts me on edge.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Nice try ;) lol.

Maxx is a rep and he's very valuable to the customer base and the line. He works his butt off to make sure everyone is satisfied and continues to work diligently to increase his knowledge and define his craft. Phurious rewards hard work.
I put in ALOT of hard work when PHURIOUS was new myself. Always believed in the product and the man behind it. Said fuck the haters. Much respect to my fam maxx.

And PHURIOUS, as always.

Last edited:
I hear you bro. Mortars lol

Exactly lol i have PTSD from our own mortar missions every night. Felt the need to put the 120 tube right next to my tent. Fucking thing almost literally knocked me off my cot every night.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Who can? I don't mean a vet really I mean like a livestock store like tractor supply. They have OTC antibiotics for cattle and shit. I'll go check it out thanks bro.

Fuck these assholes and their fireworks. I'm sorry but I hate fireworks. 4th of July Sucks with PTSD. Really puts me on edge.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Allday chemist and other online pharma got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom