napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmatropin GH serum test

BigBusiness

This just in from a very good brother Mighty Mouse. He was kind enough to let me share this with u you guys.

https://vimeo.com/213000134

Here is his results from earlier today
Quoted

"Ok fellas the results are in. I'm going to request a retest from them to make sure it is correct. Also I am holding off testing any other product and running a igf test on this at 4iu a day. The person that donated the kit was generous to get me another one from the same shipment so I can run a full 28 day igf test.

Any thoughts and or comments please don't hesitate to post

I pinned at 7:01am and I thought my clock said 9:55am when blood was pulled

Their said 9:46am witch would be 2:45min"
-------------------------------------------------------

I've got to say these are the highest scores I've personally ever seen. Which explains why my fucking hands hurt so bad right now on 5ius!!!! He is retesting to make sure it wasn't a bad read and I'll be posting those results also

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM me for inquires
d499b38c54bc36d4bdb477b08e1a8546.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To tell you the truth I don't know bro, but where going to find out [emoji123]

I was going to get IGF test this week, but had to lower the dose because of carpal tunnel. So now I need to wait a couple weeks at this dose before I can test

How's you recovery been from training on it? Awesome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very much so!! My endurance, engery and recovery have been awesome. I'm running this as a bridge and will continue into my next blast. I've also haven't lost any strength from the end of my last blast either, but the CP has affected some pulling exercises like dead lifts and rows.

What kind of IGF # are you expecting to see?

Expecting 20's
There are so many factors when testing a hormone.

One reason I'm running another serum test and a igf test. I have my last igf test from another source to base it off of.

I will continue 4iu 2 in the am 2 mid afternoon (2pm) and 28 days or so have igf pulled.

I will say I am getting all the hgh sides with this kit.

My last serum test on a diff kit (not pharmacom) I pulled an 8.1 - not good

Expecting 20's
There are so many factors when testing a hormone.

One reason I'm running another serum test and a igf test. I have my last igf test from another source to base it off of.

I will continue 4iu 2 in the am 2 mid afternoon (2pm) and 28 days or so have igf pulled.

I will say I am getting all the hgh sides with this kit.

My last serum test on a diff kit (not pharmacom) I pulled an 8.1 - not good

Glad you made it over bro!!

What kind of IGF # are you expecting to see?

I just re read this i said 20's lol I would be pissed if that happened.... not sure on what to expect I am on 4iu a day split dose but I would say if I had to guess 350's or so.

I'm def feeling all sides at 4iu's the numbness is def waking me up throughout my sleep.

But so far the sides are more pronounced than my last stuff I was running

I just re read this i said 20's lol I would be pissed if that happened.... not sure on what to expect I am on 4iu a day split dose but I would say if I had to guess 350's or so.

I'm def feeling all sides at 4iu's the numbness is def waking me up throughout my sleep.

But so far the sides are more pronounced than my last stuff I was running

I would say the same about 350 ish. 5ius was way to much for me. @3ius it's not waking me up anymore but still slight finger numbness. I'm very impressed with Pharmacom's GH!!

I'm currently running cjc dac from my doctor. My increase went from 175 to 230. So...350 would be crazy good. The question is, are the sides worth it?

I'm currently running cjc dac from my doctor. My increase went from 175 to 230. So...350 would be crazy good. The question is, are the sides worth it?

Every bit of it!!

Top Bottom