napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaComStore.ws - HUGE NEWS !!!

Pharmacom is no longer and Darius is trying to find someone to take there spots he’s looking into dragon pharma and alpha but no deals have been made he careful

Pharmacom is no longer and Darius is trying to find someone to take there spots he’s looking into dragon pharma and alpha but no deals have been made he careful

Hello Sir,

I think you are a bit confused ...We are already selling Alpha Pharma and Dragon Pharma plus a large number of other pharma grade products .They can all be found on www.PharmaComStore.ws along with the prices.

Just because we don't sell Pharmacom Labs anymore that doesn't mean it doesn't exist anymore .

Thank you

Sir, please before posting research so you don’t confuse people. As Pharmacom still exists, we just are no longer suppling it. We already supply Dragon and Alpha aswell.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off

Hello Sir,

I think you are a bit confused ...We are already selling Alpha Pharma and Dragon Pharma plus a large number of other pharma grade products .They can all be found on www.PharmaComStore.ws along with the prices.

Just because we don't sell Pharmacom Labs anymore that doesn't mean it doesn't exist anymore .

Thank you

Yes I was sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom