napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaComStore question

Cyclops

Hi Friends, will be making my 3rd purchase today. would just like to enquire which test e and tren e manufactures that PharmaCom supply are made using MCT oil?
thanks friends

Hi sir, none of our brands use MCT.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

MCT oil is a UGL thing mostly because it's difficult for them to acquire medical grade grapeseed oil.

reason I ask is I have adverse reaction to the oils, is their one manufacture over another that uses alternative oils? or are they all grapeseed oil? thanks for the responses :)

or if I may ask what manufactures do Phara offer that is suited to sensitive skin or all they all medical grade grapeseed oil?
looking to purchase asap
@Tazz

or if I may ask what manufactures do Phara offer that is suited to sensitive skin or all they all medical grade grapeseed oil?
looking to purchase asap
@Tazz

I’m not 100%, i will get that answer for you shortly though, so i can give you a definite answer.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I’m not 100%, i will get that answer for you shortly though, so i can give you a definite answer.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

thank you so much, regardless I will be making the purchase from your site was just looking for expertise to make my cycle more enjoyable. also may I use your discount code?

thank you so much, regardless I will be making the purchase from your site was just looking for expertise to make my cycle more enjoyable. also may I use your discount code?

Yes please use the code bro!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hi Friends, will be making my 3rd purchase today. would just like to enquire which test e and tren e manufactures that PharmaCom supply are made using MCT oil?
thanks friends

Hello Sir!
As we now have one of the largest possible selections of AAS it is best to let us know which brand you are thinking of using and we will contact them and ask specifically what the current batch has as a carrier oil, because we have noticed some manufacturers changing the oils even several times per year so it's hard to have a general answer for that.

Thank you for your understanding!

PS: we have tried to contact you by PM already but it isn't working

Cyclops has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Still new to using this forum....but not can’t find my original post. However, I did receive word back from PharmaComStore and super excited that my package is en route!! It needed to be slip into two shipments. I’ve heard so many great things about their products. Thanks Cyclops and responded from Pharmarep!

Still new to using this forum....but not can’t find my original post. However, I did receive word back from PharmaComStore and super excited that my package is en route!! It needed to be slip into two shipments. I’ve heard so many great things about their products. Thanks Cyclops and responded from Pharmarep!

No problem! Post some pics up when it comes, super pumped to see your order !

PS- Cyclops is not a PharmaComStore rep, just one of our loyal customers that is considering us, just making that clear incase you were PM’ing him with any questions/etc since you thanked him.

Thank you for choosing/considering us to you and Cyclops!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
Hello Sir!
As we now have one of the largest possible selections of AAS it is best to let us know which brand you are thinking of using and we will contact them and ask specifically what the current batch has as a carrier oil, because we have noticed some manufacturers changing the oils even several times per year so it's hard to have a general answer for that.

Thank you for your understanding!

PS: we have tried to contact you by PM already but it isn't working

Hi, don't mind the brand - I trust all products from your site and would buy nowhere else. just looking for expertise really in regards to having the best cycle experience as so far PIP has hindered my training. I'm just looking for Test E 500. I see you supply dragon Pharma, alpha pharma, Para and Maha would it be possible to find out the oils for these products pls?

Hi friend, I just use these guys as my only supplier. I will only put the best grade in my body and I would advise doing the same. postage is very good they now have a EU supplier from what I understand, previously I ordered from the US and no issues. Tazz is your go to for any specifics I'm just a novice user :)

Hi, don't mind the brand - I trust all products from your site and would buy nowhere else. just looking for expertise really in regards to having the best cycle experience as so far PIP has hindered my training. I'm just looking for Test E 500. I see you supply dragon Pharma, alpha pharma, Para and Maha would it be possible to find out the oils for these products pls?

We’d have to contact them each individually directly as they always change oils, however, I used the Test E 500 from Dragon Pharma and had no PIP, if that helps.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

okay Tazz well I have Dragon Tren E so I'll go for this

We’d have to contact them each individually directly as they always change oils, however, I used the Test E 500 from Dragon Pharma and had no PIP, if that helps.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom