napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHARMACOMSTORE HGH Review Log

USNavy

Sorry it's been awhile since I updated. The Pharmacom package arrived at my friend's house yesterday. I was able to pick it up today.

Pharmalady's package arrived a little over a week ago.

I decided to start with Pharmacom HGH since they offer a credit for reviews. That's also why I started a new thread, because it said I needed to put PHARMACOMSTORE in the title. My original thread was HGH Newbie.

Pharmacom
Organized site
Nice packaging
HGH came with Bac water which was a pleasant surprise
The Black Friday discount made the HGH affordable

Pharmalady
Fast shipping
Smart/discreet packaging
She has tons of products
Great prices

Also if my thread breaks any rules or the sale reps want me to edit information I'm more than happy to. I know that I'm still new here and there are some unspoken rules/common courtesy.

Last edited:
The bottle on the left is Pharmacom (blue cap). The bottle on the right is PharmaLadys (black cap). The Bac water is from an online store. I decided to use insulin needles and do sub-Q injections.

IMG_0127.jpg

Today 12/22/17 was my first injection of 2IU. I did it post workout, but I think I'm going to start doing it first thing in the morning. I've read it's best to wait at least an hour to have carbs/food after injecting HGH in order to avoid the risk of diabetes. It's hard for me to wait that long to eat after working out, but in the morning I usually don't have an appetite.

Will be following brother, thank you for choosing us .

- PharmacomStore Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be following brother, thank you for choosing us .

- PharmacomStore Rep

The site is really organized and everything was packaged perfectly. Thanks for letting everyone know about the Black Friday deal back that happened back in November.

Today I finished my first vial of Pharmacom HGH and I'm feeling good. It's probably too soon to tell anything, but my shoulder seems to be recovering slightly faster after doing my shoulder routine.

The only potential side effect I noticed is I started to feel tired during the day (it could just be the weather). I decided to use 25 mg of T4 that I bought from PharmaLady. The pills are 50 mg and there's a score on them so I cut it in half. I woke up about 2 hours before I had to get ready for work today and I took the 25 mg and went back to sleep. I woke up and felt refreshed.

After work I had a great workout. I had to reconstitute another vial of HGH for tomorrow morning and I decided to give myself another 2 IU post workout today (total of 4 IU). When reconstituting the HGH I decided to try a 27 gauge NIPRO needle I had; just in case I ever run something that needs an intramuscular injection I wanted to get familiar with it. All I can say is that I've been spoiled with the EasyTouch insulin needles. Maybe I had a faulty one, but the plunger didn't work that great on the NIPRO.

I've read Terumo and BD needles are good brands. I use BD alcohol pads, and I've never opened one of their pads where it was dry (it's happened with other brands). I'm really happy with the EasyTouch insulin needles and will stick with those for HGH use.

This Thursday I get my blood work done.

I'm also probably going to get a glucose monitor just to see what my glucose levels are prior to injecting HGH.

The tiredness from HGH usually passes after a week or two. I feel the same way when start up. Feels like you're carrying someone on your back all day.

Getting a blood glucose meter is a very good idea. I check my blood sugar occasionally when I'm not feeling right and it's usually a little high. Timing meals and avoiding simple sugars really helps.

The tiredness from HGH usually passes after a week or two. I feel the same way when start up. Feels like you're carrying someone on your back all day.

Getting a blood glucose meter is a very good idea. I check my blood sugar occasionally when I'm not feeling right and it's usually a little high. Timing meals and avoiding simple sugars really helps.

Thanks cbbram. You're always a great source for information.

I just wanted to update everyone. I feel a difference in my shoulder; it's nowhere near as sore as it was before.

I never thought I had any major back issues, but after starting Pharmacom's HGH I'm able to do more back extensions (with an extra 10 pounds) without any strain in my lower back. One day I forgot to take the T4 and I noticed I felt more out of it. The 25 mg of T4 definitely helps. I found 50 mg is too stimulating.

I try to do 2 injections of 2 IU's each day, but it doesn't always happen. After an injection I set my timer for 90 minutes and don't eat anything until my timer goes off. Somedays I only get my morning injection in (I always get at least 2 IU each day).

I know everyone says spot reduction isn't real, but I didn't have enough fat on my stomach to feel comfortable doing sub-Q injections. I do the injections into my love handles. I also aspirate just to make sure it doesn't hit a blood vessel (I probably don't need to aspirate, but it gives me peace of mind). My love handles have definitely become smaller in size. It could just be overall weight loss. My jeans and gym clothes don't sit the way they used to prior to HGH. There's also something strangely satisfying about taking a needle and poking it into the fattest part of your body, everyday.

My diet has stayed pretty much the same prior to starting HGH. I eat a lot of lean meats and vegetables. The crock pot has made life a lot easier. You can put whole chicken breasts in it with some broth or bone broth for added protein (eventually add frozen vegetables) and then you can easily shred the chicken breasts with two forks. It's moist and definitely beats grilled chicken breasts.

I've been having good results with Pharmacom and will probably be ordering 2-3 more kits from them. I definitely want to use this long term for the best results in order to heal my shoulder.

Once my blood work comes in I'll let everyone know how it goes. The place I went to wouldn't do an IGF-1 or hGH test. They did measure my testosterone and T4 levels. I found a new endo and I'm hoping they will test for IGF-1 and hGH. Unfortunately, I live in a state that doesn't allow me to use a lab like this one https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_FAQ.php?show=72#72

I also have a base level prior to starting HGH, but it may be pointless because I didn't see IGF-1 or hGH levels on it, unless it's under a different name. My T4 and testosterone levels are on it though. I'm going to bring the results to a new endo and see how everything goes. I don't know why they make it so hard to get these tests done. The doctor said they felt uncomfortable testing for IGF-1 and hGH. I already paid for my visit and had them test for things that they were "comfortable testing". On the phone they made it sound like they would be willing to test for IGF-1 and hGH. Hopefully the new endo I'm seeing is comfortable testing IGF-1 and hGH.

Last edited:
Also someone PMd me asking where to get the HGH I've been using here's their website PHARMACOM HGH LINK

They also provided a bacteriostatic water in my order. I had already ordered some bac water from where I bought my needles, but it was a nice addition. I've been really happy with Pharmacom HGH so far.

Last edited:
how good are pharmaladys product?

Personal opinion: Mostly spot on. However I would not spend another penny on Glotropin. Yes Cbbram, I know there are lots of threads attesting to the quality of Glo but in my case I did bloods per protocol and the results sucked to be honest. Pinned 10 IU of Glo got bloods 3 hrs 20 min later and GH level was 8.5. Now that sucks ladies and gentlemen.

If she still carried Jintropin it would be a better option but she does not.

I know Glo in generic but with a level like 8.5 I'd need to pin what, 8-10 IU for good numbers and even with her offer of a free 40 IU kit I'm up in Pharma grade price range.

For my money I'd look elsewhere but again her other products are GTG.

JMO!!!!

how good are pharmaladys product?

PharmaLady (PL's) was extremely quick while shipping her HGH and T4. The T4 seems to work well, but nothing (including Pharamacom's HGH) is really concrete without blood work. I have blood work for PL's T4 and I''ll be seeing a new endo in 2 weeks to go over the results (hopefully the doctor will be willing to order tests to see if Pharmacom's HGH actually effects my hGH and IGF-1). I also have PL's generic HGH, but I haven't used it yet. I was thinking about Glotropin, but I'm not sure yet. Proton44 didn't seem to like it. If anyone has any other good sources of hGH I'm willing to buy and try it, if it all seems legit, because Pharmacom seems to be out of stock for HGH.

I did want to update everyone. I've been getting some irritation where I inject (about a .5-1 inch oval-type shape gets a small rash). I alternate from my left to right oblique. I also alternate locations on each oblique and keep it all on a calendar. If I inject on the left side the rash is on my left oblique. If I inject on my right side it's on my right oblique.

My set up is:

1. Fridge kept at 40 degrees or below.
2. I clean the table where I'm injecting with a disinfectant wipe.
3. I use an alcohol pad to rub the top of the bottle and the area I'm going to inject.
4. While waiting a minute for the alcohol to dry I get the needle ready.
5. I inject.
6. I hold the alcohol pad on the area.
7. I was placing a bandaid on the area, but now I just rub a little Nesporin on it.
8. The biggest difference has been using an anti itch cream like cortizone-10 on it. It gets rid of the irritation and made me realize it's an allergic reaction.

IMG_0402.jpg
The bottle with no label is also Pharmacom's HGH. I took the label off and scratched the silver part to see if there was a security code on it. It didn't have an authorization code, but the actual box it came in did. I purchased the Pharmatropin HGH from Pharmacom's official website.

I read that sometimes the bac water can be the cause for an allergic reaction. I eventually plan on using using bac water on one side and hgh on the other side to see what happens. I know for a fact it's not the alcohol wipes or Neosporin. I also haven't changed detergents or soaps. It's only occurring around the site I inject.

Overall I'm still happy with the hGH, but I'd really like to see blood work eventually. I am doing better in the gym, but I don't want it to just be the "placebo" effect. I also have a glucose monitor to see how Pharmacom's hGH effects me. I might use bac water on alternate days as the control just to see if it gives me an allergic reaction and if it differs from my glucose levels while injecting hGH.

I wish I could get my hands on Pfizer's Genotropin.

Last edited:
PharmaLady was extremely quick while shipping her HGH and T4. The T4 seems to work well, but nothing (including Pharamacom's HGH) is really concrete without blood work. I have blood work for PL's T4 and I''ll be seeing a new endo in 2 weeks to go over the results (hopefully the doctor will be willing to order tests to see if Pharmacom's HGH actually effects my hGH and IGF-1). I also have PL's generic HGH, but I haven't used it yet. I was thinking about Glotropin, but I'm not sure yet. Proton44 didn't seem to like it. If anyone has any other good sources of hGH I'm willing to buy and try it, if it all seems legit, because Pharmacom seems to be out of stock for HGH.

I did want to update everyone. I've been getting some irritation where I inject (about a .5-1 inch oval type shape gets a small rash). I alternate from my left to right oblique. I also alternate locations on each oblique and keep it all on a calendar. If I inject on the left side the rash is on my left oblique. If I inject on my right side it's on my right oblique.

My set up is:

1. Fridge kept at 40 degrees or below.
2. I clean the table where I'm injecting with a disinfectant wipe.
3. I use an alcohol pad to rub the top of the bottle and the area I'm going to inject.
4. While waiting a minute for the alcohol to dry I get the needle ready.
5. I inject.
6. I hold the alcohol pad on the area.
7. I was placing a bandaid on the area, but now I just rub a little Nesporin on it.
8. The biggest difference has been using an anti itch cream like cortizone-10 on it. It gets rid of the irritation and made me realize it's an allergic reaction.

View attachment 5249
The bottle with no label is also Pharmacom's HGH. I took the label off and scratched the silver part to see if there was a security code on it. It didn't have an authorization code, but the actual box it came in did. I purchased the Pharmatropin HGH from their official website.

I read that sometimes the bac water can be the cause for an allergic reaction. I eventually plan on using using bac water on one side and hgh on the other side to see what happens. I know for a fact it's not the alcohol wipes or Neosporin. I also haven't changed detergents or soaps. It's only occurring around the site I inject.

Overall I'm still happy with the hGH, but I'd really like to see blood work eventually. I am doing better in the gym, but I don't want it to just be the "placebo" effect. I also have a glucose monitor to see how Pharmacom's hGH effects me. I might use bac water on alternate days as the control just to see if it gives me an allergic reaction and if it differs from my glucose levels while injecting hGH.

I wish I could get my hands on Pfizer's Genotropin.

Just started the Pharamacom GH and same thing. Little red rash from injection sites and also no security codes on any of the bottles. Im getting labs this coming week, let me know how yours go.

Just started the Pharamacom GH and same thing. Little red rash from injection sites and also no security codes on any of the bottles. Im getting labs this coming week, let me know how yours go.

Hello Guys,

Indeed we have a small batch of HGH without the security codes on it because there was an error at the printing service that we use and they haven't printed some of the check codes an hgh ...If the product is bought from an authorized Pharmacom Labs seller or distributor you have nothing to worry about.

Looking forward to labs

Top Bottom