napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom's Oxandrolone

Thanks all. Hoping to get confirmation on my package soon as I received a message that it was delayed. Will keep you posted on my progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all. Hoping to get confirmation on my package soon as I received a message that it was delayed. Will keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you!! We love hearing feedback

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Thank you Pharmacom for a quick delivery. Package was shipped last Friday & I just received it today in a padded CD envelope. So discrete-love it.
17a401375f996ce12e746c8c8ae424e3.jpg
Looking forward to stacking it with my SARMS to further enhance this build!

Thank you Pharmacom for a quick delivery. Package was shipped last Friday & I just received it today in a padded CD envelope. So discrete-love it.

Awesome!! Your gonna kill it with that stack. Time to get Pharmacom swole

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Thank you Sir for sharing the TD!

Thank you Sir for sharing the TD!

Thanks but I'm a female. No guy should be running an oral cycle only let alone with Anavar. This is why I went with such a low dose. I'd like to keep my femininity. I'll be updating my log so I'm hoping for some nice results using this and if I'm pleased I'll be ordering again. Thanks Pharmacom Labs!

Thanks but I'm a female. No guy should be running an oral cycle only let alone with Anavar. This is why I went with such a low dose. I'd like to keep my femininity. I'll be updating my log so I'm hoping for some nice results using this and if I'm pleased I'll be ordering again. Thanks Pharmacom Labs!

How's the Var treating ya?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

How's the Var treating ya?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Thanks for asking BigB. Only 2 weeks in but have improved strength and crazier harder pumps than SARMS alone. So far no bad side effects. Can't wait to see changes in my next check in with my coach. Focused on building as much as I can before I start prep in mid June. Gonna bring a better ME to the stage this year!

Thanks for asking BigB. Only 2 weeks in but have improved strength and crazier harder pumps than SARMS alone. So far no bad side effects. Can't wait to see changes in my next check in with my coach. Focused on building as much as I can before I start prep in mid June. Gonna bring a better ME to the stage this year!

Great to hear! You're gonna do great can't wait to see where this takes you!!!

Awesome!! Glad your enjoying our anavar. Your going to kill your upcoming show and keep up the great work.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Pharmacom's Oxandrolone (Anavar) is dosed perfectly for women with great reviews!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Just a quick shout out to Pharmacom and a little review of their anavar.

I would definitely say their anavar is premium stuff! Used it while in a deep cut and around week 2 started to noticed a huge increase in not only vascularity but for anavar being a weaker compound I gained a lot of strength as well! I wouldn't say as much in the form of weight, but in the form of increased reps by ALOT! By the end of the cycle I had the best muscle separation and vascularity I've ever had. In the end I would say a clean 3-5 lbs of muscle was added while in a cut which is very impressive. No water as you should know it doesn't aromatize. I should also mention that it was ran with RAD 140 as the "testosterone base". Recovery was quick and painless. 25 years old. 5' 10 185lbs 12% body fat.

Last edited:

I would definitely say their anavar is premium stuff! Used it while in a deep cut and around week 2 started to noticed a huge increase in not only vascularity but for anavar being a weaker compound I gained a lot of strength as well! I wouldn't say as much in the form of weight, but in the form of increased reps by ALOT! By the end of the cycle I had the best muscle separation and vascularity I've ever had. In the end I would say a clean 3-5 lbs of muscle was added while in a cut which is very impressive. No water as you should know it doesn't aromatize. I should also mention that it was ran with RAD 140 as the "testosterone base". Recovery was quick and painless. 25 years old. 5' 10 185lbs 12% body fat.
Thank you for your feedback and review bro, I appreciate it. Sounds like you made some nice gainzz on the Var. What dose were you taking?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir!

I started at 20mg a day for the first week to test my tolerance. Week 2&3 upped it to 40mg a day. Then week 4-6 was at 60mg a day. Never went over 60mg a day for for fear of my dick not working, had proviron on hand just in case but didn't want to push it so I was good.

Top Bottom