napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacomlab - test results

Buckswole

Hey guys, just wanna share some info on a couple things about pharmacom Test E300 and Bold 300. First of all been on the bold at 400mg for about a month as well as the Test E but only at 300mg/ week. I am taking these for recovery and not for gaining! However I have put on about 4-5 pounds in the last month. Not bad when You are not trying to. Let me state something, I have taken many types of EQ from the original 50mg Ganabol, 50mg Ft Dodge, QV, Etc throughout the years. I get it, I know how it works. However I have not had any EQ in 20 years given me the recovery and the pumps/ vascularity that Pharmacom does.
It is ridiculous! Currently my HCT is about 45% (Pre EQ) I will post what it is after 16 weeks (Eq increases RBC production which takes 120 days to form a RBC). Anyway, I am only taking the test E 300 to replace what is being possibly shut down.
If you are anything like me and been in this for a while, You know one must know their source. But in addition to this, a first time gamble is there. So now we have field test kits. Let me ease any worries by posting my field test results that Pharmacom labs is 100% legit.
These tests are qualitative (yes or no, not amount) however if one knows anything about chemistry then you will know when more product, you get a stronger reaction. I will let the following pics from William Llewellyns roid test show the results. Also I have done the same for pharmacom winny tabs, I just forgot to take a pic ;). Anyway, loving the pharmacomlabs stuff, finally a consistent good brand. there are fakes out there, but the ones we get on here clearly are not those as my pictures show. Bold 300.jpg Test E300.jpg Bold300 test.jpg Two pictures for the Bold, it changes and the two colors are clearly the same as the indicator. 100% legit

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanna share some info on a couple things about pharmacom Test E300 and Bold 300. First of all been on the bold at 400mg for about a month as well as the Test E but only at 300mg/ week. I am taking these for recovery and not for gaining! However I have put on about 4-5 pounds in the last month. Not bad when You are not trying to. Let me state something, I have taken many types of EQ from the original 50mg Ganabol, 50mg Ft Dodge, QV, Etc throughout the years. I get it, I know how it works. However I have not had any EQ in 20 years given me the recovery and the pumps/ vascularity that Pharmacom does.
It is ridiculous! Currently my HCT is about 45% (Pre EQ) I will post what it is after 16 weeks (Eq increases RBC production which takes 120 days to form a RBC). Anyway, I am only taking the test E 300 to replace what is being possibly shut down.
If you are anything like me and been in this for a while, You know one must know their source. But in addition to this, a first time gamble is there. So now we have field test kits. Let me ease any worries by posting my field test results that Pharmacom labs is 100% legit.
These tests are qualitative (yes or no, not amount) however if one knows anything about chemistry then you will know when more product, you get a stronger reaction. I will let the following pics from William Llewellyns roid test show the results. Also I have done the same for pharmacom winny tabs, I just forgot to take a pic ;). Anyway, loving the pharmacomlabs stuff, finally a consistent good brand. there are fakes out there, but the ones we get on here clearly are not those as my pictures show. View attachment 4236 View attachment 4237 View attachment 4235 Two pictures for the Bold, it changes and the two colors are clearly the same as the indicator. 100% legit

This is good to know I'm waiting on my first order from them now its currently in transit.

Thank you brother. [emoji1434][emoji1434]

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

These tests are qualitative (yes or no, not amount) however if one knows anything about chemistry then you will know when more product, you get a stronger reaction. I will let the following pics from William Llewellyns roid test show the results. Also I have done the same for pharmacom winny tabs, I just forgot to take a pic ;). Anyway, loving the pharmacomlabs stuff, finally a consistent good brand. there are fakes out there, but the ones we get on here clearly are not those as my pictures show. View attachment 4236 View attachment 4237 View attachment 4235 Two pictures for the Bold, it changes and the two colors are clearly the same as the indicator. 100% legit

Thank you too Sir for sharing this!

Thank you brother. [emoji1434][emoji1434]

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Hey Tazz your inbox is full. Just pm'd you!

Good to know. Planning my very fist cycle. Will only be test, but glad there is a trusted source to acquire.

Top Bottom