napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom TD

HardLuck71

It was a little wait, but I received my order and items were packaged well! Now time to get started and I’ll see how the quality is.

Attachments

• 45205B18-21EF-4AB9-9D8E-C22896838328.jpg
    45205B18-21EF-4AB9-9D8E-C22896838328.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 30
Nice TD. That looks like it's going to be a nice cycle, and I love dbol kickstarts. Is there any particular reason you went with the shorter ester nandrolone with the longer ester test?

Looks amazing!!!!! Dragon pharma is killer man, just wait and see! Looking forward to future updates from you!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Just wanted to try it out, Deca takes forever to me lol.

Tazz: Are these supposed to be able to be verified on Dragon Pharma site? I tried using the lot # on the packages and vials and they all say “ Unknown “?

Just wanted to try it out, Deca takes forever to me lol.

Tazz: Are these supposed to be able to be verified on Dragon Pharma site? I tried using the lot # on the packages and vials and they all say “ Unknown “?

You verify the seller with the website address you bought it from. (PCS will checkout as authorized) Dragon-Pharma doesn't do individual package validation codes.

Last edited:
You verify the seller with the website address you bought it from. (PCS will checkout as authorized) Dragon-Pharma doesn't do individual package validation codes.

Thanks man! I did see the PCS verified, just wasn’t sure if the items would or not. I was just curious, wasn’t intended to make it seem like my products weren’t legit, just to clear that up lol

No problem at all, bro. I mostly run DP products from PCS, and they've all been solid.

Thanks man! I did see the PCS verified, just wasn’t sure if the items would or not. I was just curious, wasn’t intended to make it seem like my products weren’t legit, just to clear that up lol

P0n is stealing my job over here!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom