napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

pharmacom mix 3 pip

Chevyman

has any one experience pip when injecting pharmacom mix 3 ? i know the product is good because my aggression is way up and getting stronger every day, on my 4 week of 2 cc of the mix 3 per week with 50 mg of tbol everyday, just wondering please help if you have any experiences in this area.

If memory serves me, darius from pharmacom says his hi concentrated gear will cause pips. Is this that gear? High concentration.

Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml
Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg/ml

This reason for the pip is because of the high mg concentration in the mix 3. My favorite way to negate the pip is to mix it with some EQ or dilute it with some sterile oil

Let me know if you have anymore questions. I'm always here to help

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
aa3ce250378b095265bf9c657742706b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just looked it up. 500 mg of tren, decca and test together on a cc can cause a pip. Is it making you feel like you have the flu?

Yes sir it's the high concentration mix. And I will mix it with eq on the next pin and report back to see if it's better. Thank you both for quick response I love this forum.

EQ is practically pip free even at high concentrations. So it would be the best fit to reduce pip

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Any high concentration will give some sort of pip, isn't much way of getting around it manufacturing wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info tazz
I think I will order them separately next time so I have better control of my dosage.

I had some pip with that exact mix . Worth it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes if you are willing to have a little bit of pip it's definitely going to yield some serious results, it's an amazing result-yielding product.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

The pip on this stuff can be unreal, I've had to reduce the amount I inject and use more sites, had to skip legs day a few times on this stuff as well which I was not happy about.

Hey Guys ...Using some ibuprofen or some other antiinflammatory pills is a perfect remedy for the PIP.

Also warming up the vial a little before injecting would be indicated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom