napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Female Atheltes

Pharmacom September.........my future ex-wife. lol One day I'll meet her, marry her, later get a divorce and pay her alimony. Story of my life.

Last edited:
5962d9b1e48b3ba0cf996bf8ed90156b.jpg

She would have been a PHARMACOM model...you know..if it was the cool thing to do back then.....lmao

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Other than anavar, what types of compounds are these women on? I've given my wife very low dose test, eq, mast, and tren. Trying to see what works for her. So far test and eq work the best.

Other than anavar, what types of compounds are these women on? I've given my wife very low dose test, eq, mast, and tren. Trying to see what works for her. So far test and eq work the best.
I can't speak on behalf of these women but generally IMHO Primo, EQ, Var, are usually great for women. Some even say Winny but its a DHT derivative.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I tried primo but it was with coconut oil and she was allergic to that. Never bought more and I just gave it to a friend.
In all honesty I tried primo and didn't like it. I lasted 15 weeks. I think it's more dependent on the woman as we all respond to things so differently. Nice name BTW looks familiar!

MissBizz

Bro you want to keep your wife away from tren. Nothing beats hard work through training and nutrition. If shes going for a similar look to these girls posted, there is absolutely no need for harsh compounds like that.

I gave her 10mg tren e and 20mg test with good results. Like I said, very very low dose. Sides were minimal except the low blood sugar feeling I also get from tren. Tightened her up some and noticed muscle gainzz. Booty got good size and shape also.

Top Bottom