napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom/big business

Troybash

Just wanted to say thank you to the community for all your knowledge and help! Recently received an order from pharmacom and with a little confusion about packaging, I will say big business did reach out after my last thread within minutes and did everything in his power to guarantee customer satisfaction and get this issue resolved. Despite my frustration in regards with how long it took to receive my order I do understand that they (pharmacom) is probably slammed. I will say the customer service alone is what will keep me coming back to them. So thank you pharmacom and even bigger thanks to big business! I will keep everyone posted on my experience with the product itself started tren e / test e smooth as butter with no pip what so ever.

Thank you for the review and kind words, I truly appreciate it. I know we're not the fastest but nothing beats Pharmacom's quality bar none. Also please remember we offer a $100 credit for bloodwork while running our testosterone. Thank you for being so easy to work with my man. Enjoy the Gainzzzz!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
BigB15 for 15% off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say thank you to the community for all your knowledge and help! Recently received an order from pharmacom and with a little confusion about packaging, I will say big business did reach out after my last thread within minutes and did everything in his power to guarantee customer satisfaction and get this issue resolved. Despite my frustration in regards with how long it took to receive my order I do understand that they (pharmacom) is probably slammed. I will say the customer service alone is what will keep me coming back to them. So thank you pharmacom and even bigger thanks to big business! I will keep everyone posted on my experience with the product itself started tren e / test e smooth as butter with no pip what so ever.

Thank you too Sir!

All I can say right now, without lab test, I've heard tren e can take some time to kick in. After my second pin it hit me like a train! This shit is wayyyy legit. I'm so greatful for this source. Thank you!!!!! Lol super potent shit right there!

Top Bottom