napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady TD

I had a small box received on my table this morning. Was rushing to work so I didn't see the contents but I'm sure that it's the TD of my loot! Shook it to hear pills ringing inside the box.

Today it's the 14th day from payment. So yea what bro cbrram said was right. Just hit the gym and quit thinking.

But sure took a while to travel since it came from a neighbouring country.

I know right. I'm Blardy impressed with the packaging efforts. Glad it came! Gonna start my cycle next Monday! Gonna take my measurements this weekend.

Separately bro, Cbbram I emailed you with a query.

Just as I posted on another thread... I should have clarified that I used a different source. Reading other people's delivery stories is like some sick self punishment fetish I have.

Just as I posted on another thread... I should have clarified that I used a different source. Reading other people's delivery stories is like some sick self punishment fetish I have.
Gotcha... Thanks for the clarification.

I feel like sources should be rated on not only quality but also on expected wait times. That would be useful. Somebody needs to get on that.

I feel like sources should be rated on not only quality but also on expected wait times. That would be useful. Somebody needs to get on that.
Fair enough but don't post your frustrations on this thread its just causing confusion.

Top Bottom