napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady TD!

egq003

Almost thought my order had been confiscated. PHEWWWW

It had definitely been examined but needless to say...... :)))))

THANKS AGAIN PHARMA LADY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had that happen before. Customs opened my package and it was so stealth they let it go through. Glad you got yours!

When did you place your order? I have one that still says it was received on the shippers end almost a week ago and there hasn't been any scans on it since then. Usually it at least a customs scan by now.

When did you place your order? I have one that still says it was received on the shippers end almost a week ago and there hasn't been any scans on it since then. Usually it at least a customs scan by now.
Mine is the same way bro.. I don't know what's going on either.

About a month ago! I'm still waiting for a tracking number on another order I placed a week or so ago...... She's usually pretty quick. Hope all is good with her

About a month ago! I'm still waiting for a tracking number on another order I placed a week or so ago...... She's usually pretty quick. Hope all is good with her

If it's been a few days since you paid it's ok to email her and ask for your tracking number.

Those hurricanes are putting a damper on the shipping times.

Cool thats all i really need i did test enathate and tren enathate cycle about a year ago im trying to just do test this time i think u might have dones tren test cycle wrong when i was doin it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lol this stuff was good i felt powerful
5b1af618511a1ff75a91e2216e7c1276.jpg
1089efe2aa0663b5b5ac077ac6039bed.jpg

I know im new but if someone can give the hook up on how to aquire some test enathate and pcts i would be very grateful and maybe some info on how to properly take pcts i got some bull info from a friend and ended up have gynecomastia behind my left nipple i had surgery to remove it

I know im new but if someone can give the hook up on how to aquire some test enathate and pcts i would be very grateful and maybe some info on how to properly take pcts i got some bull info from a friend and ended up have gynecomastia behind my left nipple i had surgery to remove it

Ask how to properly cycle and PCT in the Sarms and steroid section and you'll get the help you need. Post your own thread don't hijack anyone else's.

If you need a price list PM me.

Top Bottom