napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Review

Jiorio95

I wanted to say that the process of ordering through cbbram and Pharma Lady was easier, faster, and more professional than I have ever seen. I got the price list immediately, my emails were all responded to within a day, I had the product within a week of my payment being received. For some reason, I thought it would take longer. When I received the product it was packaged so professional it blew my mind. Everything was neatly packaged and labeled and in a protective box with wrap. Totally blew away my expectations.

Keep up the great work. This review is just based on the ordering process (which online can be all over the place), I will review the Tbol and Tren once the cycle gets going!

Thanks for sharing your experience... Please do let us know how you respond to the gear for sure! Glad to be of service...

Pharma Lady Rep

I wanted to say that the process of ordering through cbbram and Pharma Lady was easier, faster, and more professional than I have ever seen. I got the price list immediately, my emails were all responded to within a day, I had the product within a week of my payment being received. For some reason, I thought it would take longer. When I received the product it was packaged so professional it blew my mind. Everything was neatly packaged and labeled and in a protective box with wrap. Totally blew away my expectations.

Keep up the great work. This review is just based on the ordering process (which online can be all over the place), I will review the Tbol and Tren once the cycle gets going!

Hello Sir
Thank you very much for your review, very happy you are pleased with everything, please let us know how you like the products.

Top Bottom