napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady does it again!

slowburn089

Banned
I am always impressed by the service Pharma Lady provides so I have to give credit where its due !

I ordered on a thursday night and had my package at my door on monday, needless to say thats some crazy fast international shipping.

Thanks again!

I am always impressed by the service Pharma Lady provides so I have to give credit where its due !

I ordered on a thursday night and had my package at my door on monday, needless to say thats some crazy fast international shipping.

Thanks again!

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your feedback, enjoy the products.

Thanks again!
Damn that's fucking fast

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

i agree shes faster then most doms. and so far what ive tried is awesome i have some of her pink thias coming in shortly bd anabol

Thanks again!

Are you in the U.S. ?

Ikr!! It doesnt stay in customs very long at all..it never took longer than 3-4 days to recieve my goods..she rocks.com

Ikr!! It doesnt stay in customs very long at all..it never took longer than 3-4 days to recieve my goods..she rocks.com
24-48 hrs is the longest my package has stayed in customs... Hope I don't jinx it... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom