napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady did it again!!

coalman said:
This guys got the best body ive seen on this site.that's saying a lot because there's some good ones.the legs are what seperate the real guys.hes got em.

Thank you very much.i am trying my best.legs are hard to build and painful. And with time that has become the main motivation to grow them better..I am far from where I want to be,but I keep pushing because when I compete,I compete with people in really good shape.all I want to do is to be able to hold my own with them.thank you

DylanGemelli said:
Just a few things... Im very happy to see you were taken care of and enjoying everything... Pharma Lady is rapidly developing as a top source and it shows... Thank you for the review...

Bro, you are a fucking beast for real... im impressed to say the least.. VERY NICE work... I just want to give my compliments on what you have done...

First of all,Thanks to you Dylan very much.
Being here allowed me to get in contact with pharmalady.she s been so helpful and actually I learned a few new tricks and tips from her that I didn't think of.and you know how it feels when you can add new weapons to your arsenal and see your physique improve because of that.
Good thing is how fast she is in responding and shipping.i had previous experiences,that I think anyone can relate to,where it takes forever to get your order shipped and it s just so frustrating to wait so long.
With her,it s just a matter of days!!

As for my physique,I'm still learning a lot:I'm pushing it in the gym,trying to eat good food (doesn't mean chicken and broccoli and rice only,lol) and learning both from experience and from books..
I put a lot of importance to the basics in the gym.i try and learn how the body work to maximize even more my training that I consider just as important as eating well and using "supplements".
I just don't take gear and hope it ll work its magic just like that; I go in the gym and utilise it to its max.

Anyway,Thank you again,to all of you

Angel said:
Very nice reviews all over for Pharma lady!!! Soon in a few weeks I'm looking to place my order and I'll have some of mine!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Thank you.trust me,she'll take great care of you and you'll be happy,believe me.
It's nice when everyone around you notices you and compliments you on how great you look..

I just returned from a trip in south east asia and usually I get many compliments on my physique down there,but this time,it was non stop people complimenting and commenting on me..even the immigration guy started asking me questions on how to train and look like this,lol..people behind me in line waiting..it was funny....

Anyway,just place your order and enjoy the gains bro!!!

I took this photo yesterday. This was after 4 days of stuffing my face on a short trip we had last week.
I can see daily changes at this point, especially if I cut calories down a bit.
What can I say? I'm very happy with both the service AND the quality of the products pharma lady carries.

Thank you.

PS that test ace rocks!!! You we're right!

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1441339904860.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1441339904860.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 47
Sir you look much improved since your last pic, can see the Tren Hex, Test Ace, EQ combo working very well, think you are on right track for your contest.

Pharma Lady said:
Sir you look much improved since your last pic, can see the Tren Hex, Test Ace, EQ combo working very well, think you are on right track for your contest.

thank you.
im loving this combo and thinking to stay on it even after my contest...
this eq is making me crazy vascular and i never had so many compliments about my physique like these days

im really happy about the results.thank you again..i really hope i can keep this up and hopefully improve for my contest

about my cover face,lol..thx..it s an app called befunky,they have plenty of options you can play with..it s fun

ilovebb said:
Pharma Lady said:

thank you.
im loving this combo and thinking to stay on it even after my contest...
this eq is making me crazy vascular and i never had so many compliments about my physique like these days

im really happy about the results.thank you again..i really hope i can keep this up and hopefully improve for my contest

about my cover face,lol..thx..it s an app called befunky,they have plenty of options you can play with..it s fun

Please keep us update with your progress

Yes! I took advantage of the August deal myself. I actually ordered on the last day of the deal. I received my order today and i am very pleased. Pharmalady I now crown you the seal of approval!

Top Bottom