napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pellet therapy?

do you have a specific question? its okay, not the best method as injectable is always the most effective method..

Pinning twice/week, getting needles vs pellet insertion every 6 months. I know it’s not that big of a deal though to inject.

I've looked into it, it would be really beneficial for someone who travels a lot for work or in the military imo. I say try it if you clinically need trt. I think someone on this forum has done it, hopefully they chime in

I can’t remember which member it is but I know he was running it for a while. He’s a regular it’s just not coming to me at the moment. Like Dylan said from what I understand it’s just ok. There is more peaks and valleys in test levels with that approach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom is doing the test pellets as of now. She was on test cream before. Forgot her exact numbers but she had labs done and her test levels were quite a bit higher compare to the cream. I’d say it’s effective but not as effective as injecting

From what I've gathered pellets are a viable method and I would go that route over a cream, but injections are still superior. You just can't beat the effectiveness and blood stability. The question is whether you want the best method or convenience. That's what it comes down to

My mom is doing the test pellets as of now. She was on test cream before. Forgot her exact numbers but she had labs done and her test levels were quite a bit higher compare to the cream. I’d say it’s effective but not as effective as injecting
thanks for sharing bro

GF is on cream and she hornery then a MO FO .... rub that dam cream all over her ....LOL

Yes I was actually going to get pelleted my moms friend actually had it done and so have a few of there friends what turned me off is the care of the injection site after they insert the pellets my moms friend said it was really uncfortable I figured I'd rather juts do the injections myself.

Yes I was actually going to get pelleted my moms friend actually had it done and so have a few of there friends what turned me off is the care of the injection site after they insert the pellets my moms friend said it was really uncfortable I figured I'd rather juts do the injections myself.
injections are definitely the method you want to go with brother

My mom was sore for a few days after but is all good now. Pretty much the same as injecting into a virgin muscle

The Pellet def works my moms friends have all gotten it done I was going to get it done myself but the recovery time for the actual injection is uncomfortable for a few days so juts went with injections I think even the injections were cheaper.

Top Bottom