napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PEDs for females?

Hi guys,

What options do women have when it comes to enhancing performance and/or appearance without major risk of masculinizing sides?

I know anavar and clen get talked about a lot and I'm assuming HGH could be an option if it wasn't so expensive. Are there others? Peptides maybe?

BTW I am asking this for my mrs.. (for reference she's 47 years old, trained over 20 years and squats body weight ass to the floor for sets like a trooper)

Thanks heaps ;) :)

middle aged fat guy said:
Hi guys,

What options do women have when it comes to enhancing performance and/or appearance without major risk of masculinizing sides?

I know anavar and clen get talked about a lot and I'm assuming HGH could be an option if it wasn't so expensive. Are there others? Peptides maybe?

BTW I am asking this for my mrs.. (for reference she's 47 years old, trained over 20 years and squats body weight ass to the floor for sets like a trooper)

most on here will recommend SARMS for women, S-4 and GW in particular.

Hi guys,

The best possible things to run for females are sarms. They are very safe and effective for females.mthey give great gains in mass and strength with fat loss benefits, without the side effects or virilization that AAS brings. There are several females on this forum that are or have ran sarms with great success. Here is a good female sarms stack.

1-12 MK-2866 12.5mg ED
1-12 S4 25mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED

My gf runs sarms. Also runs eq and winny. In low doses ofcourse.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

First of all I wish we would not put clen in the aas category. Clen is an anti asthmatic drug. It is very similar to albuterol that we have in the usa. It is not approved here because the FDA states that it is active for way to long and that asthma should be treated with short acting drugs. So think of clen as a time released albuterol. It has been shown to be ever so slightly anabolic. The other numerous side effects that go with clen make it way worse than aas themselves.
With women and aas it is about choosing the right drug and the right amount. It usually takes some experimentation to find the right dose for a woman. My wife prefers 12 mg of a fast acting test, at about 2-3 times per week, plus 4-6 mg of winny per day. I have worked with many women and can tell you that even deca and cyp stacks can be used if you get her the right dose. The cyps, enans etc usually work at from 4-20 mgs./week. You start low and work up. I have had some women get a deeper voice on 2mg winny and some can take 12 mg with no masculine problems. It takes work with women....isn't that they way it always is?????

I know what the women mma fighters use also, but if you are not in it for money, then sarms will work. You just cannot expect that sarms can hang with aas...they will not. But the sarms come with little worry, and no sides. No expermentation needed. My wife did use sarms and liked them. She doubled what dylan had recommended for me, so for her it take a bit of experimentation. Then she found that cycling tests for sarms , so she said if I am going to get tested then I will go with quick in and out tests.

Hi guys,

I have been converting women over to sarms for quite some time now as opposed to filling them full of different steroids, and it has been a game changer for so many... Now they have the ability to avoid the worry of masculine sides as well as all the other normal steroid concerns and can STILL get huge gains... The ability of fat burning while preserving lean muscle is so ideal for women and they seem to respond even better than men do... I can set her up a stack anytime, just let me know and im more than happy to do so!

Sorry to bump the thread guys - I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies :)

Unfortunately I'm not comfortable advising her to take even a super low dose of T.. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything went remotely wrong. The gear I have access too is already highly suspect, so that would just complicate things further.

I will absolutely be looking into SARMS and will be mentioning them to her.

I also have a female family member who suffers from androgenic alopecia. Is it possible SARMS might be of help with that in any way?

Thanks again everybody, and thank you Dylan.. I just may be contacting you in future. :D

Sorry to bump the thread guys - I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies :)

Unfortunately I'm not comfortable advising her to take even a super low dose of T.. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything went remotely wrong. The gear I have access too is already highly suspect, so that would just complicate things further.

I also have a female family member who suffers from androgenic alopecia. Is it possible SARMS might be of help with that in any way?

Thanks again everybody, and thank you Dylan.. I just may be contacting you in future. :D

Dude-if you read what I posted before it actually was way more difficult working with my wife than I made it sound. This was 20 years back or so and she was a pro and I was one of the few guys that had a really good grasp of aas in my area. It was still hard..up this dose, down with this etc...A lot of trial and error because neither of us wanted to make a man out of her..not literally anyway!!! So it took time and effort and today she knows her regimen soundly. The kicker is this...she loved sarms. Just last night she said she thinks that sarms plus her 2 mg winny is what she wants to be on. Her fast acting TNE and test ace are not as friendly to her as when she was younger. So bro...listen...for you..let dylan set her her with sarms only. Take the sarms and you can forget about it. You dont have to be worrying about sides...which helps the night's sleep..ya know? Now of course being the screwball she is I had to ask dylan why she was getting nauseated and he said she shouldn't. Well latter I find that she is taking x2 what dylan wanted for me. PLUS another extra 1/2 of gw.
Just follow the advice here and you and she will be fine.

SARMS are THE BEST thing out there for women. I've already done one cycle and am about halfway through my second. My first cycle I ran GW & MK. This cycle I am running GW, S4, & LGD. LOW doses to start while testing the waters. RickRock gave you the best protocol for females. Dylan also has a wealth of knowledge posted throughout the forum and on the PE site.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sarms will definitely be the best option for her, and I'm sure she would absolutely love them and the results they bring. If you need help setting so,etching up in the future, just let us know!

As for the androgenic alopecia issue, I can't say that sarms will help it, but they definitely will not aggravate it or make things worse. AAS however will definitely make it worse, as it can definitely cause problems for those with MPB, androgenic alopecia, or those prone to hair loss. That's why sarms are definitely the best option here

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm a chick and I am running a SARMs stack right now for the first time, but I have also run winny, var and EQ in the past and I plan on doing it again. Every woman reacts to everything differently just as men do. Some men when they run AAS are prone to gyno and acne when some are not. I have had no virilizing effects other than a little clit enlargement at the time of use and it went away when I was done. (And honestly the sexual sides are very fun. Lol)

I can't give you my honest feedback on SARMs seeing as how I am only a week into my cycle.
It's really what a person is comfortable with. There are steroids out there that have very lose virilization risks in women. Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss this more. I can only give you what I know from my research and personal experience, but it's better then nothing.

if she is just getting started then the best thing to do is ease her into things... start with the sarms stack... let her body get accustomed to having an outside stimulus work... even though they are non toxic, they are still something new to introduce... then, the next cycle, introduce a mild dose of anavar, possibly around 10 mg per day for 6 weeks, stacked with sarms... see how she responds and then we assess from there... this is a marathon, not a sprint and doing this the right way, with a more delicate and conservative approach will have far greater long term benefits than trying to do too much, too fast, ultimately setting you back before you even start

drb_iac said:
[quote="middle aged fat guy":1fdfefvg]Sorry to bump the thread guys - I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies :)

Dude-if you read what I posted before it actually was way more difficult working with my wife than I made it sound. This was 20 years back or so and she was a pro and I was one of the few guys that had a really good grasp of aas in my area. It was still hard..up this dose, down with this etc...A lot of trial and error because neither of us wanted to make a man out of her..not literally anyway!!! So it took time and effort and today she knows her regimen soundly. The kicker is this...she loved sarms. Just last night she said she thinks that sarms plus her 2 mg winny is what she wants to be on. Her fast acting TNE and test ace are not as friendly to her as when she was younger. So bro...listen...for you..let dylan set her her with sarms only. Take the sarms and you can forget about it. You dont have to be worrying about sides...which helps the night's sleep..ya know? Now of course being the screwball she is I had to ask dylan why she was getting nauseated and he said she shouldn't. Well latter I find that she is taking x2 what dylan wanted for me. PLUS another extra 1/2 of gw.
Just follow the advice here and you and she will be fine.[/quote:1fdfefvg]

Hey brother, I hope you've been well : )

I knew exactly where you were coming from and respect it 100%

I'm no expert, but there absolutely *has* to be potential room for improvement in the hormone profiles of 99% of females (and men) out there.

Of course this would have to be done under super strict and frequent supervision, and with reliably dosed hormone.

Unfortunately my partner isn't a fan of frequent bloodwork and the Testosterone I have access to, which is from a legitimate clinic is suspicious as hell.

I'm not sure if you remember helping me out on a thread I started about 'identifying a compound', but I had a sample analyzed and it came back as being propionate in EO (not enanthate as prescribed).

God knows how much is in there, but I'm paying to have quantification done as I bought quite a bit and spent a shit ton of money on it since I need to be on TRT for life.

I'm guessing it's under dosed to the point where it's shutting me down and doing little else. I feel really crappy when taking it and bloods reflect that. You guys in the US don't know how lucky you are sometimes : )

Thanks again for the replies everyone, I'll stop bumping the thread lol

Oh, and thanks sweetnspicy, please let us know how you go with the sarms.

[quote="drb_iac":2zebin7x][quote="middle aged fat guy":2zebin7x]Sorry to bump the thread guys - I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies :)

Just follow the advice here and you and she will be fine.[/quote:2zebin7x]

Hey brother, I hope you've been well : )

I knew exactly where you were coming from and respect it 100%

I'm no expert, but there absolutely *has* to be potential room for improvement in the hormone profiles of 99% of females (and men) out there.

Of course this would have to be done under super strict and frequent supervision, and with reliably dosed hormone.

Unfortunately my partner isn't a fan of frequent bloodwork and the Testosterone I have access to, which is from a legitimate clinic is suspicious as hell.

I'm not sure if you remember helping me out on a thread I started about 'identifying a compound', but I had a sample analyzed and it came back as being propionate in EO (not enanthate as prescribed).

God knows how much is in there, but I'm paying to have quantification done as I bought quite a bit and spent a shit ton of money on it since I need to be on TRT for life.

I'm guessing it's under dosed to the point where it's shutting me down and doing little else. I feel really crappy when taking it and bloods reflect that. You guys in the US don't know how lucky you are sometimes : )

Thanks again for the replies everyone, I'll stop bumping the thread lol

Oh, and thanks sweetnspicy, please let us know how you go with the sarms.[/quote:2zebin7x]

yeah I remember. We guessed that it was either prop or tne. That sucks. If you are out of the usa I can give you some sources. pm me.You need real shit for sure.
If you want to do it with a female you do not need constant bloodwork. You just start off low. When my wife wanted test , I usds sus and injected her with 10mg
She will know if she needs more or less. Keep a diary. When she wanted winny it was 2mg/day then 4 then 6 and then she hated 6 so back down. Just takes some time. Women have a large spead of what the efective dose is

Very true. My gf has a high threshhold. She goes as high as 20mg a day before she sees things happen and the need to back down to 15. She has a cast iron system lol you can throw anything at it. And it just laughs.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom