napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PCT Bulks

We all know how important is the PCT. Or at least we should know it!

Helping your body to go back to normal levels while you dont loose your gains during the cycle is something that should be in the top of our priorities when cycling.

In order to help you deciding about your PCT, and also in order to make it easier and a bit cheaper, I had created a new section in the site called PCT.

Here you have the link:

http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/category&path=74

By entering there you will be able to see three subcategories:

1.- Regular | Mild Cycles
2.- Strong | Harsher Cycles
3.- Very Hard Cycles

Bulks including in those categories will have all the pharma products that you would need to complete successfully your PCT.

Due to the importance of this part of the cycle all the products included in the bulks are PHARMA GRADE.

If you buy those products in bulk you will be able to enjoy a nice discount: between a 10% and a 18% off. Those discounts had been already applied in the showed prices.

Dont hesitate checking them all and letting me know what do you think about this new option.

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

PS.- If you like this new section, please dont hesitate to thank ibleedoranbla. He suggested me to create it few days ago.

We all know how important is the PCT. Or at least we should know it!

Helping your body to go back to normal levels while you dont loose your gains during the cycle is something that should be in the top of our priorities when cycling.

In order to help you deciding about your PCT, and also in order to make it easier and a bit cheaper, I had created a new section in the site called PCT.

Here you have the link:

http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/category&path=74

By entering there you will be able to see three subcategories:

1.- Regular | Mild Cycles
2.- Strong | Harsher Cycles
3.- Very Hard Cycles

Bulks including in those categories will have all the pharma products that you would need to complete successfully your PCT.

Due to the importance of this part of the cycle all the products included in the bulks are PHARMA GRADE.

If you buy those products in bulk you will be able to enjoy a nice discount: between a 10% and a 18% off. Those discounts had been already applied in the showed prices.

Dont hesitate checking them all and letting me know what do you think about this new option.

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

PS.- If you like this new section, please dont hesitate to thank ibleedoranbla. He suggested me to create it few days ago.
As I've already told you, I think this is a great addition to an already awesome selection from a top notch source. I look forward to picking some of these up, those are some great savings.

Top Bottom