Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

PCT Advice

Ok that could be why I cant find info on SarmsX. What made them change the name and what not?

I love going to other sites and people bash you guys for making a business move... then they continue to promote THEIR company. Lol
You mean you're bashing them for what YOU'RE doing?! Lol

Cant wait to get my cycle
 
Ok that could be why I cant find info on SarmsX. What made them change the name and what not?

I love going to other sites and people bash you guys for making a business move... then they continue to promote THEIR company. Lol
You mean you're bashing them for what YOU'RE doing?! Lol

Cant wait to get my cycle

There was a conflict with the name being used by another company not related to Sarms, so in order to avoid a legal conflict the name was changed. That's the only thing that did change. The products, quality, costumer service, etc are all the same


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
I just looked and Pure Essence is in business...

Did SARMS convert or is this a branch off from Pure Essence? Little confused if they converted why their site/business is active.
 
Ahhh I see, I pulled up Pure Essence SARMS which seems to be a whole different company too lol.

Theres so many companies out there its crazy
 
Ahhh I see, I pulled up Pure Essence SARMS which seems to be a whole different company too lol.

Theres so many companies out there its crazy

that's the very first web site they had before they changed to pure essence research but its technically not active... it should be taken down but if not it will be shortly...

the names were changed for several reasons but the name itself was going to be a conflict that needed to be avoided...
 
Lots of respect to you guys for being so active in helping customers out. I dont think I've come across others that are as active as you guys in making sure people are comfortable AND knowledgeable before making purchases.

I truly thought I was gonna get baited into buying more than needed. Thanks again for the continuous help and reassurance to all my doubts/curiosities.

Placing my order now (finally) and if it goes bad I'll let them know Dylan and RickRock said I can get my $$$ back ;) hahaha
 
Lots of respect to you guys for being so active in helping customers out. I dont think I've come across others that are as active as you guys in making sure people are comfortable AND knowledgeable before making purchases.

I truly thought I was gonna get baited into buying more than needed. Thanks again for the continuous help and reassurance to all my doubts/curiosities.

Placing my order now (finally) and if it goes bad I'll let them know Dylan and RickRock said I can get my $$$ back ;) hahaha
Oh dude you're going to love what you get from Sarmsx. When we say they are top notch, we mean it. I'll admit I was a little skeptic too but again and again they have impressed me. There no doubt the quality is there. Sarms are always a little pricey wherever you go but at least you know you're getting the real deal. When you get everything, start a log here so we can hear about all the gains..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
 
Lots of respect to you guys for being so active in helping customers out. I dont think I've come across others that are as active as you guys in making sure people are comfortable AND knowledgeable before making purchases.

I truly thought I was gonna get baited into buying more than needed. Thanks again for the continuous help and reassurance to all my doubts/curiosities.

Placing my order now (finally) and if it goes bad I'll let them know Dylan and RickRock said I can get my $$$ back ;) hahaha

You have absolutely nothing to worry about whatsoever... you are getting the best quality possible and we are here to help bro... we are always here to make sure you get everything done properly and in the best way to ensure your getting the most for your money... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything else along the way...
 
Lots of respect to you guys for being so active in helping customers out. I dont think I've come across others that are as active as you guys in making sure people are comfortable AND knowledgeable before making purchases.

I truly thought I was gonna get baited into buying more than needed. Thanks again for the continuous help and reassurance to all my doubts/curiosities.

Placing my order now (finally) and if it goes bad I'll let them know Dylan and RickRock said I can get my $$$ back ;) hahaha

That's what we are here for brother? Glad we could be of assistance and help out before you ordered


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Lol I've seen they are domestic I was just wondering if anyone knew where their distribution center is?

Email them and ask but good luck having any research site give that info out... You sound like your fishing for something and thats probably not going to do well with any place like that
 
Lol I've seen they are domestic I was just wondering if anyone knew where their distribution center is?

That's a strange question bro. Why would you need to know that?


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
That's a strange question bro. Why would you need to know that?


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)


I can promise I'm not fishing for anything I'm simply wondering. I wasnt sure if it was close to me or somewhere on the East Coast to see how long it would take lol

Not to worry guys it was honestly just a curiousity. I checked my statement tho and saw where the charge came from :D shouldn't be long before I get my goods!!!
 
I can promise I'm not fishing for anything I'm simply wondering. I wasnt sure if it was close to me or somewhere on the East Coast to see how long it would take lol

Not to worry guys it was honestly just a curiousity. I checked my statement tho and saw where the charge came from :D shouldn't be long before I get my goods!!!
No problem bro. I can assure you their shipping is extremely fast, and you usually see everything within just a few business days at most.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom