Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

PCT Advice

don4lon

Member
Member
I have been researching SARMS (LGD specifically) and am building a stack in order to run it properly.

Your name has popped up almost every forum I have seen so I hope you don't mind my e-mail

I am going to run LGD and am in need of a good PCT advice. I have seen your recommendation for Clomid, Nolva but there is so much conflicting information out there.

What is the best PCT/support to run without someone selling me on crap they will make money off of with no real effects?
 
I have been researching SARMS (LGD specifically) and am building a stack in order to run it properly.

Your name has popped up almost every forum I have seen so I hope you don't mind my e-mail

I am going to run LGD and am in need of a good PCT advice. I have seen your recommendation for Clomid, Nolva but there is so much conflicting information out there.

What is the best PCT/support to run without someone selling me on crap they will make money off of with no real effects?

Your pct depends on exactly what you are running. If you are running just LGD and/or other Sarms, then this is the PCT protocol you want to go with

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1



(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Isn't Cardarine a SARM as well? I would be running LGD at 10mg ED for 6 weeks (possibly 8 if I like where I am at).

Why would I run a PCT with a SARM...? Will do more research on Cardarine.

Thanks for the help guys!!!
 
Isn't Cardarine a SARM as well? I would be running LGD at 10mg ED for 6 weeks (possibly 8 if I like where I am at).

Why would I run a PCT with a SARM...? Will do more research on Cardarine.

Thanks for the help guys!!!

GW technically is not a SARM though it is usually grouped with them. It's a PPAR Modulator. 6 weeks is too short to run LGD. 8 weeks at minimum, 12 weeks to see full benefits. You should definitely run a mini PCT like Rick laid out, since you're running LGD.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
 
I am going to get the Mini PCT that was recommended (thanks RickRock) and was going to get the LiquiAro to be safe (not wanting puffy tits)
I wanted to be sure that the LiquiAro is going to be a good AI in case any gyno pops up? I read that aromasin is the best bet for AI.

Thanks again for the help folks.
 
I will pick up another bottle of LGD. It is Primeval Labs Super LGD in capsule form... from what I read that won't make a difference as far as results correct?

Going to order the PCT mentioned and possibly an AI for safety. Would it HAVE to be aromasin or is there something else recommended? I figured something like APE or Triazole wouldn't be enough...
 
I am going to get the Mini PCT that was recommended (thanks RickRock) and was going to get the LiquiAro to be safe (not wanting puffy tits)
I wanted to be sure that the LiquiAro is going to be a good AI in case any gyno pops up? I read that aromasin is the best bet for AI.

Thanks again for the help folks.

Aromasin is your best bet with AIs. Always smart to keep it on hand just in case but as long as you're getting quality SARMs, there shouldn't be a worry about gyno since Sarms don't convert/aromatize. The liquidaro from Sarmx is definitely g2g bud.
 
I will pick up another bottle of LGD. It is Primeval Labs Super LGD in capsule form... from what I read that won't make a difference as far as results correct?

Going to order the PCT mentioned and possibly an AI for safety. Would it HAVE to be aromasin or is there something else recommended? I figured something like APE or Triazole wouldn't be enough...

SARMs aren't bioavailable in capsule form. They can only be suspended in alcohol. So I wouldn't bother picking up another bottle if that's what you have. Sarmsx is great quality and there are a ton of reviews on this board.
 
Well I will be returning my Super LGD and picking up some Liquid LGD.

Everyone says SARMS1 but I know this site is tied to SARMSX.... Advice on which is better? SARMSX has the mini PCT I need so that would be easier to do it all at once...
 
I will pick up another bottle of LGD. It is Primeval Labs Super LGD in capsule form... from what I read that won't make a difference as far as results correct?

Going to order the PCT mentioned and possibly an AI for safety. Would it HAVE to be aromasin or is there something else recommended? I figured something like APE or Triazole wouldn't be enough...


okay brother... 1. you dont have real sarms... not even close... primeval is being shut down for obvious reasons... they dont sell real sarms... sarms CANNOT be taken in capsule form... any company selling them that way is committing fraud and also likely to get sued for several reasons... sarms in capsule form ARE NOT bioavailable and will not work whatsoever in that way... you are throwing your money away... just so your aware... chances are that you are taking pro hormones as many companies were found to have been filling the capsules with pro hormones and other fillers... so you may even need a full pct afterwards because taking a pro hormone requires that...

as far as your pct question... the mini pct is all you need with sarms... GW is used to help with cortisol and weight control, which is always a problem in pct along with enhancing performance where most tend to truly struggle in any pct...

www.sarmsx.com has the very best of everything you need...
 
Last question gentlemen and I greatly appreciate the help.

Call me a skeptic but I've always notice price correlates to quality. Anyone have an idea why sarmx is WAY cheaper than SARM1? I can get 3 bottles of LGD for 200 at sarm1 or 5 bottles for $225 @ sarmx.

Just wanting to ensure that the quality as good as I will be putting the order in within the next hour lol. Again, this is meant as no offense to anyone on here or the site itself just curiosity considering the prices are so drastically different.
 
Last edited:
I am going to get the Mini PCT that was recommended (thanks RickRock) and was going to get the LiquiAro to be safe (not wanting puffy tits)
I wanted to be sure that the LiquiAro is going to be a good AI in case any gyno pops up? I read that aromasin is the best bet for AI.

Thanks again for the help folks.

That is definitely the best AI to use. The Aromasin from sarmsx is top notch. It's exclusively what I use


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Last question gentlemen and I greatly appreciate the help.

Call me a skeptic but I've always notice price correlates to quality. Anyone have an idea why sarmx is WAY cheaper than SARM1? I can get 3 bottles of LGD for 200 at sarm1 or 5 bottles for $225 @ sarmx.

Just wanting to ensure that the quality as good as I will be putting the order in within the next hour lol. Again, this is meant as no offense to anyone on here or the site itself just curiosity considering the prices are so drastically different.

Sarms1 is not only overpriced, but the products themselves are of poor quality. Dylan and I know this firsthand as we both used to be reps for sarms1, but the product quality went downhill and we separated ourselves from affiliation with them.

Trust me when I say you can't go wrong with the quality and purity of sarmsx. There is simply no better source for Sarms out there


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Last question gentlemen and I greatly appreciate the help.

Call me a skeptic but I've always notice price correlates to quality. Anyone have an idea why sarmx is WAY cheaper than SARM1? I can get 3 bottles of LGD for 200 at sarm1 or 5 bottles for $225 @ sarmx.

Just wanting to ensure that the quality as good as I will be putting the order in within the next hour lol. Again, this is meant as no offense to anyone on here or the site itself just curiosity considering the prices are so drastically different.

sarms1 is the epitomy of overpriced bull shit... if you want to find out for yourself, then try them out but you will be beyond sorry...

sarmsx is priced accordingly as it should be priced, perhaps slightly lower but its a newer company... i stand by them beyond a million percent on being the best and as rick pointed out, he and i know all too well about sarms1 shit quality... i assure you, sarmsx completely destroys them
 
At this point I'm just trying to make sure I get quality.

I'm torn between getting them from where you recommended and another place sarmsearch.

I have seen a LOT of recommendations for them and am weary as there is no reviews/logs from people regarding Sarmx. I like to have all my facts in line especially before spending $400. I find a place and stick with them so for me it's more than trial and error.

Hopefully folks here can point me to company/product reviews because I have only come across the former name and those aren't the best.
 
At this point I'm just trying to make sure I get quality.

I'm torn between getting them from where you recommended and another place sarmsearch.

I have seen a LOT of recommendations for them and am weary as there is no reviews/logs from people regarding Sarmx. I like to have all my facts in line especially before spending $400. I find a place and stick with them so for me it's more than trial and error.

Hopefully folks here can point me to company/product reviews because I have only come across the former name and those aren't the best.
Sarmsx used to be pure essence. They are the same company and there are tons of logs on here with stellar results and reviews.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom