napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

***ostarine research***

Apollo

research went well. it helped with scoliosis and spine degenerate disease. pain decreased almost completely. knees were much better as well. gained about 10-12 pounds of clean muscle. helped energy and sleeping patterns. was able to move better and be active without hesitation.results occurred almost instantly at 12.5 mgs then slowly dosed up. I am very impressed.

research went well. it helped with scoliosis and spine degenerate disease. pain decreased almost completely. knees were much better as well. gained about 10-12 pounds of clean muscle. helped energy and sleeping patterns. was able to move better and be active without hesitation.results occurred almost instantly at 12.5 mgs then slowly dosed up. I am very impressed.

Glad to hear that everything went so well for you bro. Thank you for the feedback on your results.

excellent bro! thanks for sharing.. this is definitely what mk2866 can do! absolutely awesome to hear!

Top Bottom