napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Osta and being overweight

supptalk

If a male is 25%+ body fat would you recommend Osta to them? I have a client wanting to try osta but not sure he will really see any true effects with his current body type

supptalk said:
If a male is 25%+ body fat would you recommend Osta to them? I have a client wanting to try osta but not sure he will really see any true effects with his current body type
I would try some GW, cardio and a good diet. That will be the key.

supptalk said:

anyone overweight would be far better off using gw than anything else... that is always the first pick for weight loss... then s4, then mk...

Anyone with that high of bodyfat should concentrate on real hard work and consistency before anything, that just leads to relying more and more on supps and shit

At that bodyfat. I really agree with the others. When you are 25% bodyfat, you can make a dramatic change with just diet and training. I would say once they are into a better shape at around say 15%, then adding in sarms may be a good step. A triple stack or at least running some Ostarine and GW would be perfect

Top Bottom