napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion!!

Another reason i like coming on here rather than social media. Based on Facebook, Twitter, you name it, I didn't know adults could have a discussion with out name calling or insults. Glad it didn't go there and good feedback. Most points if not all I agree with to a degree. Thanks for keeping it civil. [emoji106]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Haha that’s why i thought it would be an interesting topic, we are all mature here. And if someone starts pulling that i’m pretty sure Dylan would handle it accordingly. We don’t, and haven’t ever tolerated child behavior here.

Brother, I couldn't agree more. I agree with absolutely everything you said 100%. I've completely separated myself from all politics for that reason. At least the best you can nowadays. Its liberating when you remove it completely
absolutely brother, i cant handle that shit at all... when people bring it up around me, i walk or i say that i know nothing and want nothing to do with it

Another reason i like coming on here rather than social media. Based on Facebook, Twitter, you name it, I didn't know adults could have a discussion with out name calling or insults. Glad it didn't go there and good feedback. Most points if not all I agree with to a degree. Thanks for keeping it civil. [emoji106]

absolutely brother... to me, its just sickening and i have no clue wtf has gotten into millions and millions of people who act like if you dont have their same beliefs that you are a waste of life basically.. its some of the most disgusting and despicable behavior ive ever seen

I hear you. You disagree you're a racist or homophobe. My aunt blew up at me on Facebook because I shared a pro gun meme. Ahe called me a racist. Haha... How does liking guns make me racist? Who knows, but in her crazy ass mind it made sense. Lol

I hear you. You disagree you're a racist or homophobe. My aunt blew up at me on Facebook because I shared a pro gun meme. Ahe called me a racist. Haha... How does liking guns make me racist? Who knows, but in her crazy ass mind it made sense. Lol

I’m also pro gun rights brother. I believe the people who get their hands on them for wrong doings, will end up getting them one way or another through the black market or something. I believe, in my opinion, gun rights are as American as Apple pie!

I’m also pro gun rights brother. I believe the people who get their hands on them for wrong doings, will end up getting them one way or another through the black market or something. I believe, in my opinion, gun rights are as American as Apple pie!
[emoji106]right on!

Top Bottom