napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion on this cycle?

_reyezz

So here's my cycle

Weight 180
Height 5'3
I'd like to know if it makes any sense regardless the body type.

(Week 1 to 5)
Test e: 150mg ED
Eq: 100mg EOD
Mast e: 100mg EOD
Dbol: 40mg ED
Tren a: 50mg ED
Anavar :
Aromasin: 25mg E3D
Hgh: 5IU ED

(Week 6 to 10)
Dbol:
Tren a:
Anavar : 40mg ED

(Week 11 to 15)
Dbol:
Tren a: 50mg ED
Anavar :

Thank you!

I cant give and honest opinion when I don't know anything about the history you have with gear usage, how long you've been working out, the goals you are trying to accomplish the diet you have, it will absolutely make a difference if the body fat is higher, and also cycle length blood work etc, lots goes into this, I will let the more experienced gear guys set you up, just wanted to point you in the right direction ( also if this is the first ever cycle I'd drop every compound other than testosterone) tren has nasty sides and can wreck you if not careful tren cough etc. )

You made no mention of a proper pct protocol after cycle? You need one

Done mostly sarms but did do test e and dbol before! Diet is good! 6 good loaded meals!
Worked out for 3 years
Goal is to compete and what do you mean if the fat is higher. Thank you.

Dude second cycle you want to run a gram of test??? Plus 700mg mast and tren and eq?

Yea I mean I dont know what to say other than good luck dude.

Done mostly sarms but did do test e and dbol before! Diet is good! 6 good loaded meals!
Worked out for 3 years
Goal is to compete and what do you mean if the fat is higher. Thank you.

Typically if you have a higher body fat % I wouldn't run gear is what I meant

Am I reading that right?
Are these all injectables or orals?
1050 mg of test per week?
180 lb guy at 5?11?
Seems like a lot.
Maybe I am missing something.
What is your body fat percentage? That is their question. Might not be much at those stats.

Last edited:
It looks like you just want to run some of every compound out there. More gear is not typically better when you are talking about results.

Bro I would listen that?s a lot of gear you are wanting to run. I?ve been running cycles for several years and don?t run that much. I?m getting ready for a cycle of 750 test 500 mast and 400 tren. You don?t need all that shit at once.

I cant give and honest opinion when I don't know anything about the history you have with gear usage, how long you've been working out, the goals you are trying to accomplish the diet you have, it will absolutely make a difference if the body fat is higher, and also cycle length blood work etc, lots goes into this, I will let the more experienced gear guys set you up, just wanted to point you in the right direction ( also if this is the first ever cycle I'd drop every compound other than testosterone) tren has nasty sides and can wreck you if not careful tren cough etc. )

You made no mention of a proper pct protocol after cycle? You need one

Yeah fuck tren cough .... fucking terrible

Yeah, it doesn't make much sense. There's no clear goal from the cycle and your running conflicting gear. For example week 1 to 5 running dbol packs on some water weight and jump starts your cycle but then your running tren and mast which will both dry you out.

Then you run var for 4 weeks which makes no sense to me either its the most mild thing you can get, not gonna change much from a 4 week run.

Also if this is precomp and you really want/need to run the tren it should be 6-8 weeks max right before the show no reason to run for 4 and come off and no reason to take imo if not heading into a show, sides are to crazy.

Lastly hgh 5iu needs to be run way longer than just these 15 weeks and you can't just jump right into 5iu with real gh you need to gradually increase.

Where do they come up with this shit?
Also ED injections with long esters makes zero sense (I know I know ?I want to keep my test levels steady?)
fucking idiots

Top Bottom