napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

Anyone use an electric pump for their filtering. I have a hand pump but it doesn't create a strong enough vacuum to work with my bottle top filter.

I'd like to start making some cool vial label designs. Anyone know how to do that?

I don't know which program to use or anything.

I had some labels professional made. Got a 1000 for 200 but after shipping. A lot of company's in China will design you a custom label. Just tell them what you want and they will make it.

I'd like to start making some cool vial label designs. Anyone know how to do that?

I don't know which program to use or anything.

Can you run adobe illustrator? If so you can go buy avery 1"x2-3/8" labels then go to avery.com and dowoad the illustrator file for that label. It has it aligned for you. Then you just design the label and make it fit in the spaces shown then print on any printer. Done.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

just saw this,, I wanted to make a inject-able vitamin C and E.. last time i home made anything was fina like 6 years ago.. im gonna need some supplies but I wanted to start simple, id like to make my own MIC, glutathione, anything that can avoid the digestive tract, why not.. any help is appreciated... also, do you think creatine could be inject able.. but idk if there is a point to that.

ok so I wanted to start a brew for those that either need advice or have experience to share in the art of brewing.

does inject able creatine sound like it makes sense? im not sure how that works but if I could make some of my own things to help save some $ im all for it.. Vit A<B<C<D<E CoQ10, (all b vitamins) apparently carnitine.. Im sure missed a few possibles

they make A,C,E and as you must know vit B.. and you can get glutathione,, all about missing the digestive tract.. most of the stuff on that site is powders which got this thinking going..just wanted to hear from some more experienced best advice or where to get more info,, who knows maybe some cant be converted but some def can
i take supplements the way they were made, orally, vitamins, etc...

i cant imagine pinning even more.. especially if its not really necessary?

i saw a thread about heartburn and acid reflux,, i know this option wouldnt help the pH of ones body per se,, but going around the stomach might be more comfortable, no?

hmm, you clearly need an IV drip then son.. it is a good thing I am recognizing this need of yours.. you are welcome :)
:

3CC.. thats it? wheres the rest?.. you need some 10cc action....j/k.. ok so maybe this idea isnt for you,, ima get a little feedback, i wanna give it a go.. im serious though vitamins,, im not making a code name for some alternative idea.. anti aging clinic does not get covered by health insurance.. my wallet and by extension my bank account will thank me

Bro this sounds ridiculous. You want to inject creatine?! lol. You sir will have an incection.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Male sure it's blue raspberry flavored or maybe watermelon flavored. Hahaha.

It's not worth it man. Just take it as intended. Trust me more work than its worth to try and brew down creatine lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom