napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

f1c3f55d9321be77262772715375c501.jpg

This is the setup u want right here.....

Hey guys couple of questions first tren ace and npp for example keeps crystalizing I try to use a lower amount of bb than the standard 20 percent sometimes 12 to 15 for less painful injects. But is it possible I'm just not heating it enough or stirring? I'm alwYs so nervous to burn it and effect purity? Also use 100% eo and typically 100 to 150 mg per ml not looking to be bashed cause I'm no expert but would like to learn from some thanks!

aesthetic777 said:
Hey guys couple of questions first tren ace and npp for example keeps crystalizing I try to use a lower amount of bb than the standard 20 percent sometimes 12 to 15 for less painful injects. But is it possible I'm just not heating it enough or stirring? I'm alwYs so nervous to burn it and effect purity? Also use 100% eo and typically 100 to 150 mg per ml not looking to be bashed cause I'm no expert but would like to learn from some thanks!

Well you got a couple things going here. One bb really doesnt correlate to pip at that % of concentration. Bb would only be a pip culprit at high levels like 40% and up. Pip comes from the dosage. Or even injection technique.

Two. Standard of 20%? All compounds need a different percentage to hold. Some dont need any. So im not sure what u mean by that. Each recipe has a specific need. To deviate from that will always cause issues.

Three. When and how u heat everything directly effects the outcome.

So if you could post of each recipe for your tren and your npp along with your formulas for displacemnt and also how you mixed it all and heating etc we can then find the culprit

PHURIOUS PHARMA

BB/BA actually have a direct correlation with PIP. However, they aren't the only culprit. My Watson has roughly 0.08% BA whereas a standard UGL is using 2-3%. The solvents cause direct irritation on the muscle.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
BB/BA actually have a direct correlation with PIP. However, they aren't the only culprit. My Watson has roughly 0.08% BA whereas a standard UGL is using 2-3%. The solvents cause direct irritation on the muscle.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

The difference between 1% ba and 2% ba wouldnt make a single but of difference now if you had say 5% or something then i woukd agree. But bb in the 20-30% range should produce almost no sensation whatsoever.

But im sure you will come over the top on this post as well. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Olympus said:

The difference between 1% ba and 2% ba wouldnt make a single but of difference now if you had say 5% or something then i woukd agree. But bb in the 20-30% range should produce almost no sensation whatsoever.

But im sure you will come over the top on this post as well. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Every bit of chemical composition makes a difference in muscle irritation. Otherwise some suppliers wouldn't be selling crippling gear. Injection technique are a trivial part, but still. Why do you think people have reactions to ethyl oleate and can't walk? If they didn't move during the Injection would their entire site not be swollen and irritated?

I can't allow misinformation to be spread. Don't make me be a bad guy here.

So because i disagree its mis information?

Look. Ur missing the point. The guy cant get his products to hold because he is concerned with pip and lowered his bb to a level that is unsuitable for the compounds to hold.

So i told him in general no correlation to pip and ba bb content when used properly for the right compound

Thats not misinformation. Its fact

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
So because i disagree its mis information?

Look. Ur missing the point. The guy cant get his products to hold because he is concerned with pip and lowered his bb to a level that is unsuitable for the compounds to hold.

So i told him in general no correlation to pip and ba bb content when used properly for the right compound

Thats not misinformation. Its fact

PHURIOUS PHARMA

This is correct. That solely has to do with ester/hormone crystallization in the muscle

I do agree with you though eo is garbage and should never be used.

There is no reason to over dose the gear.

To where you need crazy concentrations to get it to hold. Then u r in real trouble.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
I do agree with you though eo is garbage and should never be used.

There is no reason to over dose the gear.

To where you need crazy concentrations to get it to hold. Then u r in real trouble.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

People don't realize EQ can be used as a carrier. That's where the fun begins.

EO has way too many contradictions to be injecting IMO and is just a short cut for inexperienced chemists, again - IMO. So agreed completely.

Great topic and one I'm very interested in as I will be permanently on TRT. What equipment is needed in detail please? Recipes? Any killer source suggestions PM please! To go to the Doctor with insurance costs me $195 for blood work, $25 copay, and $150 for 3 months supply of gear then I have to turn around and do the whole process over again at the end of 3 months. Frustrating as hell!

Re: RE: Re: OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

PHURIOUS said:

Hey Phurious do you prefer Millipore to nalgene? I'm thinking of getting nalgene with a nylon filter. Is Millipore superior? What type of filter do you use?

Not bragging but I guess I am an expert. Lots of chemisrty courses taken, many years of doing it, lots of pharmacology taken, and a brother that runs a 2 million dollar lab.

To start. When a big pharm made tes cyp there was no ba, bb, or eo. They use chlorbutanol instead of BA, because it potects sterility with a 0.5% concentration.
If you want to use ba as a presevative then keep it at 1-2%. For BB, it is used because it is a solvent and keeps gear stable. You do not have to use it but if you are a rookie then use it.. If you use MCT oil and add powdered gear to oil that is spinning and at 220F, the it goes in. EO is a very strong solvent and will make mush out of a septum. Also about 20% of the population is allergic to EO. Symtoms can be anything from redness, to a boil, to full anaphalaxis. It really is only needed when you make gear that is over 450mg/ml.
It is also expensive. If you use, then use as min as possible. If you make gear at 220F then all is sterile. I have not filtered in 20 years. Of course I dont sell, I just deal with lifelong buds. Some buds love the eo because it makes gear thin. I let then try it and all had small reactions, so they decided they wanted it. I dont mind because it makes the pull quick and the injection very fast, BUT I know who is using it and I know that they are not extremely allergic

Jigga14 said:
PHURIOUS said:

Hey Phurious do you prefer Millipore to nalgene? I'm thinking of getting nalgene with a nylon filter. Is Millipore superior? What type of filter do you use?

I like the millipore. They hold up to the pressure way better.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Many years ago when the ba,bb and eo deal was furoius I shot myself with 5,20,20 and the balance seasame oil. No gear..this was just an experiment. At 20% ,bb, and eo no pain. Then as years went by I saw folks blaming the eo. The pip in a way is from the eo,but not directly. The eo allows for 500-600 or more mg/ml. It is the mgs that cause pain, and when it is high mg it is usually in eo. When the injection is in the muscle then the solvents and oil get taken away by the blood system. This leaves a depot of crystals, and upon re-crystalization in the muscle, a large mg of depot will crystalize up upon itself and build crystal on top of crystals. This is what hurts. Not only the small tearing of muscle fibers, but the growing crystals. Over the years I have mixed 50% eo in seasame with no pain...no gear now ok. Just testing the eo. Then I did the same with BB..no pain . Never tried ba because ba should never be more than 1% anyway. I am certain that it is not eo or bb that cause pain . Also you may have noticed that gear in water hurts bad. This is because the water is quickly taken away by the body and almost immediately begins making crystals. The body removes the water way faster than the oil.
I would not use eo for general public consumption because it is a bit too strong of an irritating solvent. But then I am at the point now where I never use any solvent at all and I do not filter. It took a lot of years but I am there now. Also I only make the basics...no fancy stacks, or gear that I can't pronounce.

Can somebody point me in the right direction for a good read for a novice brewer. This tickles my brain and I'm in lust over this topic but is very hard to find the right reading material

I've only been using complete bottle tops to be completely sterile. Maybe this will save me a few bucks.

NOSrx said:
PHURIOUS said:

How are you cleaning your open glass 500ml bottle? Do you ipa bath it then bake it?

Ipa bath and then i have a pressure cooker style clave

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom