napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Nyrobo

I don't know what the issue is but you don't know what my gf or me has went thru. And me selling my stash in order to pay bills and to make her feel better and happy is more important than me sitting on a bunch of bottles. Look cartman I haven't said anything bad to you or about you.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

sorry to hear bout your situation brother, glad the roboman could help you out. I love running Robolics on a second cycle of his right now and killing it!

NYrobo has been a great rep and in general a friend i can blow off steam to for the more irritating aspects of this business

Robo is an awesome guy all the way around. Always goes above and beyond to help others, and its a true testament to the great person he is. He'd literally give you the shirt off his back

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have followed him and replied to him in threads and have seen his generosity and all around kindness.
NY ROBO is a cool dude in a loose mood and a stand up guy.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your girl my brother.
Just my 2 cents

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE
Thanks for that. I appreciate it.

Suraonyx23 is truly a great friend. I've sent many, many hours and days talking to him. I appreciate his friendship. The gift is just something to say thank you.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Thanks buddy. It means a lot. Def consider us friends!

NY Is a beast! He's been giving me lots of his time to keep me on the right track. I do appreciate it man!

NYRobo is a great all around guy. It's evident in his posts and actions. It's so good to have quality guys like him around. Thank you for starting the thread. He deserves the accolades.

Dude! thanks for this . you know i always take care of my boys. Hell ive hooked up quite a few guys here recently... ROBOCLAUSE IN THE HOUSE!!

thanks for dropping a line brother..
Hey NY, can I be your friend too? Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom