napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nike Romaleos 2 Review

So it's my second week using my new Nike Romaleos 2 weight training/powerlifting shoes. This was the best $200 dollars I've ever spent on any piece of training equipment in my life! I don't think I'd ever actually done proper squats until I began using these shoes. They basically force you to push through your heels and arch your back properly. I can't praise these shoes enough. The stability they afford has changed the way I train for the better. If you have the means and are searching for superior footwear to powerlift with I think anyone would be extremely pleased with the performance of these shoes. They fit to size and if you have a wide foot then these are especially for you! If you have a narrower foot I'd look into the Adidas AdiPower line. The Romaleos come with 2 sets of insoles; 1 for training and 1 for competition. I began using the competition insoles immediately after using the training set the first day because of the added arch and heel support they provide. If you been on the fence about buying a high-end pair of lifting shoes, pull the trigger!
[attachment=2:39rm4k80]NR2side.jpg[/attachment:39rm4k80]

[attachment=1:39rm4k80]NR2_2.jpg[/attachment:39rm4k80]

[attachment=0:39rm4k80]NR2_3.jpg[/attachment:39rm4k80]

Attachments

• NR2side.jpg
    NR2side.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 821
  • NR2_2.jpg
    NR2_2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 820
  • NR2_3.jpg
    NR2_3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 820
Re: RE: Nike Romaleos 2 Review

prestigealaska said:
So it's my second week using my new Nike Romaleos 2 weight training/powerlifting shoes. This was the best $200 dollars I've ever spent on any piece of training equipment in my life! I don't think I'd ever actually done proper squats until I began using these shoes. They basically force you to push through your heels and arch your back properly. I can't praise these shoes enough. The stability they afford has changed the way I train for the better. If you have the means and are searching for superior footwear to powerlift with I think anyone would be extremely pleased with the performance of these shoes. They fit to size and if you have a wide foot then these are especially for you! If you have a narrower foot I'd look into the Adidas AdiPower line. The Romaleos come with 2 sets of insoles; 1 for training and 1 for competition. I began using the competition insoles immediately after using the training set the first day because of the added arch and heel support they provide. If you been on the fence about buying a high-end pair of lifting shoes, pull the trigger!
[attachment=2:2hz3fg19]NR2side.jpg[/attachment:2hz3fg19]
[attachment=1:2hz3fg19]NR2_3.jpg[/attachment:2hz3fg19]
[attachment=0:2hz3fg19]NR2_2.jpg[/attachment:2hz3fg19]
Awesome bro, I've had my Romaleos for a little over a year now. I have the dark blue and red ones. I ordered mine from eastbay.com and before I ordered I googled "east bay coupon code" and I ended up getting mine for 160$. I love them, I've used them for bench, power cleans, and well obviously squats.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Nike Romaleos 2 Review

ibleedoranbla said:
prestigealaska said:
[attachment=2:2jh5tmji]NR2side.jpg[/attachment:2jh5tmji]
[attachment=1:2jh5tmji]NR2_3.jpg[/attachment:2jh5tmji]
[attachment=0:2jh5tmji]NR2_2.jpg[/attachment:2jh5tmji]
Awesome bro, I've had my Romaleos for a little over a year now. I have the dark blue and red ones. I ordered mine from eastbay.com and before I ordered I googled "east bay coupon code" and I ended up getting mine for 160$. I love them, I've used them for bench, power cleans, and well obviously squats.

Ha! I did the same thing and got the price down to $180, then it came time to tell them I live in Alaska - BOOM! $20 for shipping! Sons of bitches! Oh well, these shoes are worth it. I would've paid more because of how much I love them!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Nike Romaleos 2 Review

prestigealaska said:
ibleedoranbla said:
prestigealaska said:
[attachment=2:292mal5k]NR2side.jpg[/attachment:292mal5k]
[attachment=1:292mal5k]NR2_3.jpg[/attachment:292mal5k]
[attachment=0:292mal5k]NR2_2.jpg[/attachment:292mal5k]

Ha! I did the same thing and got the price down to $180, then it came time to tell them I live in Alaska - BOOM! $20 for shipping! Sons of bitches! Oh well, these shoes are worth it. I would've paid more because of how much I love them!
I couldn't imagine living in Alaska, I have the discovery channel, lol.

Yea, I'm sure it is. Most everything they show on tv anymore is complete bs. I just don't think I could handle the child and dark for that long. Roberts in Ohio are bad enough.

Those shoes look pretty nice. I may have to look into those, especially if they are made for lifters

Nice review brother... this is so helpful and its awesome you took the time to post it! THANK YOU

Top Bottom