bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle! Critique welcome.

Silverback93

First off stats:
Age 25
Height 6'3
Weight 225
Bf 10-12%

Been lifting 7 years 2 cycles previously. Tbol only cycle 60mg ed for 6 weeks. And test prop only cycle 100mg eod for 8 weeks.

Next cycle going for a bulk and will be:
Weeks 1-12 sustanon 500mg ew
Weeks 1-12 nandrolone blend 300mg ew (100mg deca, 100mg npp, 100mg undecanoate)
Weeks 10-15 75mg anavar ed
Weeks 1-15 25mg proviron ed

Will be shooting twice weekly Monday and Thursday 1ml sustanon with .5ml nandrolone. .5mg caber e3d and 12.5mg aromasin ed (taking every day rather than eod works better for me).

Pct weeks 16-20:
Clomid ed 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva ed 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin eod 12.5/12.5/7.5/7.5

Was wondering how my sustanon and nandrolone dosages were looking. If I could get away with 250mg ew of sustanon and get same results I would do that?

If it was me, I'd dial back the dosage so the weekly total for Sustanon was also 300mg/wk. (Assuming 250mg/ml, would be .6ml x2)

This cycle honestly looks like you are going to have alot of unstable blood levels from the blend. A total of 7 esters from two hormones sounds like potential for side effect hell to me, but just my opinion. I'm a single ester guy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice looking cycle.
Where did you find that nandrolone blend? Sounds interesting. Curious to see how it treats you.

The test/deca ratio is always debateable and highly dependent upon the person. I personally liked running my test equal or higher than deca. I started with lower test around 350 then bumped it up to 500 with 400 deca. Felt great with zero sides.

Technically as long as you are running a replacement dose of testosterone you should be fine. Like I said, it varies from person to person. Try it and see how you feel. You can always increase the sustanon if you start getting nandrolone side effects like libido issues.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If it was me, I'd dial back the dosage so the weekly total for Sustanon was also 300mg/wk. (Assuming 250mg/ml, would be .6ml x2)

This cycle honestly looks like you are going to have alot of unstable blood levels from the blend. A total of 7 esters from two hormones sounds like potential for side effect hell to me, but just my opinion. I'm a single ester guy.

I thought maybe using a nandrolone blend with a test blend would go quite well together? Can get my hands on deca easy that's why I've asked opinions. Yeh the sust is 250 so your saying run both equal at 300mg ew?

I would. I'm not a fan of high Test personally, but since Nandrolone is involved, I'd run them at about the same.

Nice looking cycle.
Where did you find that nandrolone blend? Sounds interesting. Curious to see how it treats you.

The test/deca ratio is always debateable and highly dependent upon the person. I personally liked running my test equal or higher than deca. I started with lower test around 350 then bumped it up to 500 with 400 deca. Felt great with zero sides.

Technically as long as you are running a replacement dose of testosterone you should be fine. Like I said, it varies from person to person. Try it and see how you feel. You can always increase the sustanon if you start getting nandrolone side effects like libido issues.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Same source and lab I used for my test prop cycle. Ran that great at 100mg eod pretty much zero sides got some itchy nipples bumped aromasin up to 12.5 ed rather than eod and that sorted that out. Pretty much pain free too slight muscle soreness but nothing unbearable. So I've seen this blend and wondered if it would work well with sustanon. With the dosages I agreee with you pretty much what works for me. So start low and can always bump it up!

I'm not a fan of the anavar finisher. I'd go with winstrol. Other dosages look good but your pct isn't complete. It should also contain gw and mk2866 for controlling cortisol and retaining gains post cycle

I was actually thinking of running winny, could go with that instead what dosage would you recommend? I am yet to actually use sarms I will definitely take a look, won't be running the cycle just yet anyway

I was actually thinking of running winny, could go with that instead what dosage would you recommend? I am yet to actually use sarms I will definitely take a look, won't be running the cycle just yet anyway
50mg per day right alongside mk2866 would be perfect

I think winstrol blows anavar out of the water in every way. Anavar is pretty weak. Great for women...not so much for men

Winstrol is fucking amazing!
Waaaaay better than var. The muscle hardening and strength is unreal. I look at winny as the man's var.

Just wish I could handle the dht without my fucking hair falling out. :-(
Damn you Dylan and your perfect head of hair. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Winstrol is fucking amazing!
Waaaaay better than var. The muscle hardening and strength is unreal. I look at winny as the man's var.

Just wish I could handle the dht without my fucking hair falling out.
Damn you Dylan and your perfect head of hair. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
LOLLL i am very blessed in that regard brother!

Hey dylan, Could you give me abit of help with regards to incorporating the sarms into this cycle as I already said I've not used them before... thanks!

Hey dylan, Could you give me abit of help with regards to incorporating the sarms into this cycle as I already said I've not used them before... thanks!
absolutely brother... just a few questions... what are your specific goals from the cycle?

also, your pct is lacking just a bit...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro and what about the mk2866 dosage with the winstrol? I'm looking to bulk on this cycle but want to keep the fat gain down and garden up. I'm naturally lean anyway and diets always good stayed pretty lean in my test p cycle. Also hoping to hit some new pr's.

Bench is 305x1
Squat is 375x1
Deadlift is 485x1

Top Bottom