napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Suggestions for Osta/S4/GW-501516 and PCT

leviathanxx

Alright go easy on me as I am new to this world and have tried to do as much research as possible before asking this question. I am currently 36 years old, 240 pounds, average body type, 6 ft. I am looking to cut/build muscle and like the Osta/S4/GW-501516 stack but wanted to confirm dosages as its sometimes hard to gather information. Unfortunately I bought a complete bundle from Science.bio and after reading these forums that was a mistake as you recommend sarms.forsale which I just made a purchase as well. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated.

**took this from a previous post just want to confirm
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html **saw this recommendation from Dylan

**saw this recommendation in the forums as well
Mini pct 13-16

nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

I also had a few questions that hopefully the community can help with.
1. I read that in case you get gyno Exemestane is recommended. Is this true and if so where is the best place to procure it?
2. I read that someone recommended taking n2gaurd during the cycle, is that necessary with this stack?
3. This question is probably stupid but I assume the Nolvadex LiquidNolva 40 MG/ML on the sarms.forsale website is nolvadex for PCT (havent seen it in liquid form before)

Again appreciate any input!!!!

1. SARMS DO NOT convert to estrogen so if you have legit sarms, you would never need an AI here... you can have one on hand if you are really concerned but i would not use it as it could crush your estrogen

2. No it is not but its never a bad idea either

3. yes, that is correct bro

I just posted a video on this stack as well that you should watch...

Yes, your dosages are correct. That cycle and PCT will work great too. I do it slightly different on PCT though. I do a bottle of N2Generate ES and run clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks. Slight tweak but both options are fantastic!

Alright so I am going with what was recommended above and buying the n2guard to use during the cycle just in case. Last two questions I promise!

1. Is it safe to have a drink or two for about 4 days. I will be going on vacation (still working out during vacation) in about 4 weeks for 4 days so wanted to check.
2. I saw most recommendations for only 8 weeks cycle to prevent shutdown. I am assuming that because of the n2 generate during months 9-12 that it helps prevent that until I hit the pct correct?

Again thank you soo much for the time and effort!

Top Bottom