napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie questions on test c tren a and adrol

Sniderboy89

I'm running this as my first cycle. 12 weeks total and first 4 with adrol. Running aromasin on cycle and nolvadex off cycle. I seen one of Dylan's videos and he talked about running a few more things with it. And was wanting to kno as far as side effects what to expect. Thanks for the help guys.

Test only for your first cycle. 350-400. Aromasin as needed and PCT. You don't need all those advanced compounds on a first cycle you're going to hurt yourself. Please post your stats and bf%.

I'm 28years old 6"2 185lbs 10% bf on the high side. Wanting to get about 15lbs on first cycle. Over all goal is eventually a lean 215-220lbs

You don't even know how you will respond to estrogen. Run a 12 week cycle with Test Cyp or E and figure out how your body responds. You don't need to front load any thing bro. Do you want gyno? Front loading is for the experienced.

Bro you don't really have a strong base for all those compounds. Your very tall if you had a strong muscle base you be more over 200 lbs at your height . That being said running all that shit is going to fuck you up . Why do you feel you need all that ? Your not going to get what your expected out of it because your running to much a won't enjoy the journey due to getting wrecked by the sides of these drugs with no experience. If your asking questions like what to expect your not ready there will be all sorts of shit coming at you and your going to wish you went slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on. I will hold off on the rest of the other. And run just test c. For a 12 wk cycle. With a ai and nolva pct. that should hold any of the side effects at bay.

Right on. I will hold off on the rest of the other. And run just test c. For a 12 wk cycle. With a ai and nolva pct. that should hold any of the side effects at bay.
That's not even close to a pct bro. You need a complete pct if you want to fully recover and keep your gains

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Good choice man gains are a slow ready you will have time for
Many other cycles to get under your belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not even close to a pct bro. You need a complete pct if you want to fully recover and keep your gains

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Im unfamiliar with the mk2866 and gw.
And aromasin I was going to run every day on cycle but that was when I was going to be stacking test tren and Adrol

So what can I expect gains wise? With 12 wks test c? Any thing I can do to get the very most from the cycle. Any advice on nutrition plan? And the test should be flowing hard around week 4 correct I should really be able to feel the effects? Thanks again guys

Top Bottom